Inventions and Hard Knocks

Fishlegs POV

"Hiccup, truth or dare?" I ask on edge. "Dare" Hiccup said. Relief flew over me. "I dare you to show us ALL of your current inventions" Hiccup just stared blankly and shrugged. When we got to Hiccups hut, he removed all the cloths and it was like i found El Derado. First, he went over to this... thing. "First things first, I call this the Web Launcher (Spiderman)" "And whys that?" Tuffnut asked. Hiccup gave him his 'really' look before saying "It shoots webs"

Spectator POV (No POV)

Hiccup put his hand in it, When it spontaneously explodes, somehow. Somehow, Hiccup f***ed it up so bad that even Physics left his side. Don't ask how, just read. "I think its going to need a few tweaks." Hiccup mumbled from the ground, before he got up, and continued like nothing ever happened. He then walked over to a Flux Capacitor. "This, is the Flux Capacitor." Hiccup said. Everyone gasped and Fishlegs said "And what does it do?" "It can teleport you to the future, and the past, and even different universes." Everyone gasped one again. "Whoa! I have no idea what that means!" Ruffnut said.

<<MEANWHILE>>

Rooster's POV

I walked into this big, wooden cave and saw all of the humans huddled around this piece of metal, then something caught my eye. It was a small metal box, with a button sticking out of it. Me not knowing better, I pressed it. In a heartbeat, I was surrounded by large, colorful orbs, and a sound that I can only describe it as if all of the air around me was being devoured and it was being distorted in the most strange way possible. Then, I blacked out.

Hiccups P.O.V

I starred in shock at where the rooster used to be. It was gone. Not only is Chickens mate gone, but I lost countless hours of work to a chicken. "Well, s$&t. I lost countless hours of hard work, and we lost a chicken in the space-time continuum." I said in frustration. "And Tuffnut is now gonna be sad, cause Chickens significant other is gone" I said. " Speaking of which, Tuffnut, truth or dare?" Snotlout said (I know it's the worst transition of terrible transitions, but I couldn't think of anything else)"Dare" Tuff said "I dare you to tell us how terrible your life is" "That I can only describe with a song" Tuffnut said.

Time: 2:00PM. Universe: Pokémon. P.O.V: Spectator

Rooster fell into a very colorful world of Pokémon, along with the Flux. He looked around this strange new world and a boy, looked around 10 and had a large yellow mammal on its shoulder approached. "Huh, a new Pokémon. I wonder what Dexter can tell me about this one." The boy said. He then pulled Dexter out, let it scan Rooster, and Dexter said "That is not a Pokémon, that is a normal chicken, you dumbass" Of course, the boy did not like that and cursed at the red data pad. "Well, it looks like a flying type, so Pikachu go!" The boy shouted as the mammal jumped off his shoulder. "I'm gonna have to attack you now. So yeah" the mammal said to Rooster before electrocuting him. Rooster did not like that so he popped him back in the nose with his wing. "Woah, that was a great hit, but now it's my-" The mammal said before getting tackled by Rooster. He then started repeatedly scratching his face. "AH! AH! YOU CANT DO THIS! ITS MY TURN!"

What will happen to Rooster? How terrible will Tuffs song be? This is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!