Close Encounters

Hiccup and Toothless decided to take a night walk, cause they were bored. they walked over to a cliff and sat on the edge, admiring the moon. "Beautiful, isn't it bud?" Hiccup whispers. Toothless let out a soft purr. Just then, at the corner of his eye, a white light was flying in a square shape. Hiccup took out his spy glass and watched it. After 5 seconds, the light just... disappeared. He lowered his spy glass to reveal a shocked, slightly horrified face. Just then, the light appeared right over Hiccup, trapping him in a beam of light. "TOOTHLESS!" Hiccup shouted. He couldn't move. Toothless shot a plasma blast, but the blast was stopped in midair, and fired back at a tree. The tree fell on Toothless, knocking him out. Hiccup was slowly being atomized. As it got to his neck, he took his though to be last breath, and there was darkness.

Hiccup woke up in some sort of pod bed. There was a blue, holographic dome letting Hiccup to see his surroundings. Hiccup tried to sit up, hitting his head on the screen. There were red ripples coming from the impact zone (Where Hiccup hit his head). A reptilian humanoid turned around. "Your awake" The reptilian humanoid said in a weird, deep voice. Suddenly, the holo-screen vanishes, letting Hiccup roam freely around the room. The walls and floor were some type of metal. Hiccup is shocked at the holo-screen and the fact that he is still alive. "What is your name?" Hiccup asks. "My name is Jakgu Daerinerek. What is your name?" The alien asks. "My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. I come from Berk, a place where humans and dragons coexist." Hiccup explained as he made hand jesters. Suddenly, the alien brought out a hologram projector and projected a image of the Dragon Eye. "Thats the Dragon Eye." Hiccup said. "So you've seen it?" Jakgu asked. "Yes! But... how do you know about it?" "Because..." Jakgu said "I am the one who built it."

 Hiccup stood there like he saw a ghost and before he knew it, he was teleported back to where Toothless was and fell asleep.

Hi Guys! 2 Parts In One Day! This Is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!