Shirtlessness and Gods

Hiccup exited the hut where he was greeted to a very exited Ruffnut. "truth or dare?" Ruffnut asked.  Hiccup didn't give a second thought before he said "Dare". "I dare you to not wear a shirt for the rest of the day" Ruff said with a snicker. "Ugh fine" Hiccup said as he took of his vest, shoulder pads (Both pairs) and his shirt. Hiccup had a little bit of abs, but enough for Ruffnut to admire Hiccup. "Me likey" Ruff said. Hiccup gave a disgusted look and entered the clubhouse, where everyone was eating Heather's yummy yak chops. Everyone turned and stared at Hiccups exposed torso. Fishlegs, was traumatized. Astrid, was admiring Hiccup like Ruffnut. Yes, he didn't have a lot, but he had enough to be considered 'hot'. Tuff, Dagur and Snotlout just laughed. "This is going to be a long day" Hiccup mumbled. He turned to Fishlegs and challenged him to a truth or dare. "im going to switch things up and say... Dare" Fishlegs replied. "I dare you to worship Chicken for the rest of the day." Hiccup whispered in his ear. Fishlegs nodded and walked away. 

TIME SKIP

Fishlegs POV

I walked into the twins hut looking for Chicken. I saw him on top of Tuffs head. I got out some Archipelago Gold and gave it to Chicken, then I repeated saying all hail mighty Chicken. "Uh, why are you doing that? Not to say to stop, Chicken probably loves it." Tuff asked. "Can you not see that im worshiping the all mighty Chicken?" I replied trying to keep a straight face. "Okay, well, you continue to do that, i'll tell the others that we are in the presence of a god." he replied. "GUYS! GUYS! WE ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GOD! HELLO?!? CHICKENS A GOD!" he shouted. The others just laughed. "Whats so funny?" he asked in curiosity. "Tuff, its a dare." Hiccup said. Tuffnut looked like his hopes and dreams were crushed. "NO!" he dramatically shouted like in the movies. As Tuff began to cry, Chicken walked over to Tuffnut, wondering why his owner is sad. "Don't worry, I will always love you for who you are." Tuff said to Chicken before kissing her on the beak. The others gagged. "What?" he asked.

Thank you for 250 views! Thank you Hannah for giving me the ideas! And thank you all for reading! Be sure to also read my other book: HTTYD Christmas where I make the riders sing your favorite christmas carols! This is TheGoldenGrunt signing off! PEACE!