Possible Story Ideas

Hi guys, its me, your favorite autistic alien, here to share some POTENTIAL story ideas. If I decide to write these, expect some changes

I've gotten into reading the HTTYD original books by Cressida Cowell and they are very different. So, on with the first story idea (this does contain some triggering experiences so if you want to skip go ahead)

Lost (Book AU)
This takes place in the book universe, and Hiccup disappeared. He took The Hopefull Puffin and sailed east, with only his Disobedeant Hunting Dragon Toothless.

Around 2 weeks later, Baggybum the Beerbelly (Snotlouts dad) assassinates Stoick with the help of Snotlout and 10 of the other boys from the pirate training program. They are successful, and frame it on aggressive dragons, and they try to assassinate Fishlegs, and they fail and Fishlegs runs away.

Later on, Baggybum is ruler of Berk and Snotlout and his followers can pretty much do whatever they want. They steal The Lucky 11 and find Camicazi sailing by her self. They board her ship, beat her, steal her ship, and leave her for dead.

This act of treason will not go unnoticed by the Bog-Burglars, and they declare war on the Hairy-Hooligans.

8 years later, Hiccup returns, with Toothless now grown to the size of the average Dragon-Hunter ship and scares the shit out of Snotlout, and regained control. He calms down the Bog-Burglars and banish Snotlout for ever.

So, what did you think? If you skipped it, I'm not mad. If you do want this story, please comment "yes" on this paragraph.

So, onto the next one.

Return of the Dragons (movie AU)

So, the dragons finally return and prove to humanity that they do exist, in 2019. (I will probably change it to the current year) The gangs distant relatives are living peacefully when the dragons return.

Sorry if that was short, but if you want a story like this, please comment "yes" on this paragraph.

So, here's the next one:

Crossover (book and movie AU)

So this is a crossover between the book and movie universes, and the Gang meet their book counterparts. They do some fun stuff, prank BOTH Snotlouts, Share their experiences with deadly dragons, and overall just have a great time.

So, this is my last story idea for now, and if you want to see me write a story like this, please comment "yes" on this paragraph. Goodbye