Hugs And Bad Gifts

Astrids P.O.V

It was morning and everyone was waking up. Before I could exit, Heather blocked my path and challenged me to a truth or dare. I, being a Hofferson, chose dare. "I dare you to hug Hiccup as tight as possible." Heather said. It sounded pretty simple and easy. I waited outside his hut for him to come out. Pretty soon, Hiccup walked out. I ran at him and hugged him. "WHOA! Hi, Astrid." he said. I started to squeeze. As soon as he felt pressure to his slender body, he said "two can play at that game." and he started to squeeze me. He squeezed me so hard, I felt like my rib cage would shatter. Then, he let go. I was on the floor, gasping for air. "Note to self, " I wheezed "don't hug fight a Haddock."

TIME SKIP

Heather went to Hiccup and asked "Truth or dare?" Hiccup, already partaking in a dare chose truth. "What was the worst gift you ever received?" Everyone eyed Hiccup. Hiccup was a very grateful man and loved all the gifts he got (Because he rarely got any).  "Its got to be the time Astrid gave me yaknog three years ago on Snoggletog." Hiccup replied. "Oh yeah, that stuff SUCKED." Snotlout said. "If memory recalls, you ware crying?" Ruffnut said. The others chuckled. "SHUT UP RUFFNUT BEFORE I  YAKDUNG ALL OVER YOU!!!!!" Snotlout shouted at Ruffnut. "OH YEAH SNOTLOUT?!? BRING IT ON!!!!!!!" Ruffnut shouted. They both shouted battle cries as they charged up punches. They both punched each other, knocking each other out. The others starred, speechless and shocked. Tuffnut broke the silence by shouting "JORGENSON THORSTON RIVALRY!!"

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! ALMOST 1K READS?!? OMG!!!! IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND ALMOST MADE HICCUP GETTING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! PLZ POST IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS AND WHETHER HICCUP SHOULD GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! This is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!