Close Encounters Volume 2

After the abduction, Hiccup went to sleep. In his dreams, he heard whispering in a incoherent, alien sounding language. He looked around, Astrid, Toothless, Snotlout, all of them were lying on the floor, dead. He looked up to see a reptilian creature (Think Argonian from Skyrim) with a glowing red sword in hand. "YOU! You did this?" Hiccup asked. "YOU MONSTER!" Hiccup shouted as he pulled out his Inferno, but before he knew, it turned into dust. Hiccup stood there in shock and horror. Just then, the creature jumped down, and slowly approached Hiccup. The whispers grew louder as the creature advanced. Hiccup backed himself into a wall, and put up his fists. But before he knew, the creature drove his sword into his chest. Hiccup woke up screaming, waking up Toothless. Hiccup sat there, eyes bloodshot red. This has been the most frighted Hiccup has ever been. Just then, a familiar voice called his voice, and Astrid came in, ax in hands. "Hiccup! Thank Thor your okay." Astrid said as she hugged him. She then noticed the fear in his eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked in her worried tone. "He... Help me." Hiccup stuttered. Just then, the others came in. "What happend?"Fishlegs asked. "This happened." Hiccup said as he pulled out a alien sword.

 "Wait, I don't remember Hiccup stealing a alien sword in the previous chapter." Joshua (My friend) said. "Just, go with it, it sounds cool" I said.

Everyone gasped in amazement. "Hiccup, that technology, its, its..." Just then everything went black, the sword dispersed, and the gang's memory was wiped clean of the encounter.

"Ashton, (Thats TheGoldenGrunt's real name BTW) STOP BEING LAZY!" Joshua shouted. "I am not! Your lazy" Ashton (Me) Said.

Hope you enjoyed! This Is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!