Rides And Dark Secrets

"So, Gruffnut, Truth or dare?" Ruffnut asked. "Dare, duh" Gruffnut said. Ruffnut snickered evilly. "So, when you took a ride on Barch, you ware horrified." Ruffnut dead panned. "So I dare you to take a ride on Toothless.". Toothless's eyes widened as Gruffnut eyed Toothless. "I will not let HIM ride on MY back!" Toothless said. "Um, I don't think you have a choice." Stormfly said. Realizing the odds of it, Toothless lowered his head down and said "God Dammit." "I am your master" Gruff slowly said as he got on Toothless. Toothless gave Hiccup his 'You Fail' face as he started to fly slowly. "Huh, it isn't that hard." Gruffnut said. Like a bullet, Toothless launched at supersonic speeds. Gruff screamed at the top of his lungs as he reached speeds over 1000 miles an hour.

Gruffnut POV

Yup, this is how im gonna die. Being strapped to a black, organic, rocket.

No POV

Gruffnut started to gag. He couldn't hold it so he barfed. Toothless then turned and started flying right towards a sea stack. "NO! TOOTHLESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Gruff shouted. Toothless then flung him over the sea stack and caught him on the other side. Toothless then decided it was enough of torturing Gruffnut so he landed. Gruffnut was green and had a lot of tears. He walked like he couldn't walk in a straight line and passed out. Hiccup and Fishface looked at each other and carried on with their days.

TIME SKIP

Hiccup and the others were thinking of some good truths when he got the perfect truth. He went to Fishface and said "Truth or dare?" Fishface picked truth. "What is your darkest secret?" Fishface looked at his poor, miserable self and said "When I was 10, I may or may not have... slept with Astrid" "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?!" Hiccup shouted as he flipped the table. "I WAS 10!!" "Keep away from me or Astrid and were fine." Hiccup said that was no where near as loud as the laughter in the room.

HEY! This TOTALLY is TheGoldenGrunt! That TOTALLY wasn't Snotlout Jorgenson who wrote that WHOLE CHAPTER! *Door opens* "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?" TheGoldenGrunt said. Snotlout stammers as he closed the tab and pulled up YouTube "I'm watching cat videos?" TheGoldenGrunt then pulled out a Portal Gun and shot underneath him, teleporting him back to the HTTYD dimension. He wipes sweat off his head and then stares at the gun, realizing he can visit the HTTYD characters IN PERSON! This Is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!