Bows and Electricity.

Hiccup woke up, did his morning routine, and walked to the clubhouse. It was the twins turn. "Astrid, truth or dare?" Tuffnut asked. "Dare" Astrid replied. "I dare you to shoot Hiccup with your ballista. Hiccup and Astrid showed shocked faces when Ruffnut appeared out of nowhere and booped Tuffnut, causing him to fall. "Actually, he meant to say 'shoot hiccup with a crossbow'." Ruffnut said. "What? That wasn't what I said." Tuffnut muttered from the floor. "Just pretend you did!" Ruffnut whisper yelled before punching him in the head. She then gave them a awkward smile and did a thumbs up. "And for added affect, Hiccup can choose where she shoots." Ruffnut said as she walked out of the room. Hiccup and Astrid both glanced at his metal leg. "Oh yeah, no peg-leg shots." Ruffnut said as she appeared out of nowhere and vanished as fast as she appeared.  Hiccup then let out a low growl before looking at his shoulder blades. "Hey Astrid, shoot me right here." Hiccup said as he pointed to the spot. Hiccup went outside as Astrid got a crossbow. Hiccup closed his eyes as she fired. He heard the impact noise, but felt no pain. He fluttered his eyes open, and saw the arrow stuck in the shoulder pads. "Huh.." Hiccup started as he pulled out the arrow "... That was convenient."

<<TIME SKIP>>> 

The gang was in the club house when Fishlegs went. "Fishlegs, you never go." Snotlout said. "Well I guess the author wanted me to do something other then be a forgetful side character that does nothing then exist and not contribute to the plot." Fishlegs said. Everyone gave him weird looks. Fishlegs laughed "Of coarse we aren't! Of coarse we aren't stuck in some fan fiction written by some 13 year old 2000 years in the future!" Fishlegs laughs hysterically as the others laugh awkwardly. "Hey, why don't you tell the '13 year old author' to get ON WITH THE FLIPPING DARE ALREADY!!!" Snotlout screamed. "Okay, okay, geez, I wan't you to eat this" Fishlegs said as he held up a cooked Electric Eel. A current of electricity flew through the cooked eel. Luckally, no dragons were currently in the room. Snotlout snatched the eel, looked at it, then hesitantly took a bite. He got shocked a little by the remaining electricity. "It actually doesn't that bad! It has a little bit of mnph to it, but its a good mnph, and it taste's good." Hiccup then took a bite, getting shocked by the after shock, then letting the remaining try it. They had a little bit too much shock and went to sleep.

Hi Guys! Sorry For Not Updating! And do you know about the 'Temporary' part about Sheldon? Well now he is sharing a aquarium tank with 4 fish! This Is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!