Rufflout and Arm Wrestling

"Ruffnut, truth or dare?" Astrid asked across the room. Ruffnut thought before saying truth. "Who is your crush?" Astrid asked. Ruffnut's eyes began to wander across the room. Hiccup, taken. Fishlegs, also taken. Her eyes then landed on Snotlout. "Snotlout" she said. Snotlout looked around, confused.  "Me?" He asked. Ruff nodded with her 'checking someone out' face. Snotlouts reaction was... unexpected. "OH HELL YEAH!" Snotlout said as he jumped into the air. "I GOT A GIRL! I GOT A GIRL! I GOT A GIRL!" Snotlout shouted. "I SHIP IT!" Astrid and Heather yelled. Hiccup just stood there, confused. Poor Hiccup.

TIME SKIP

Tuffnut said "I dare Hiccup and Snotlout to have an arm wrestle" "Ha, you want me to go against that toothpick?" Snotlout said. They sat down. They put the arms into the positions. "The game starts... NOW!" Astrid said as she started the timer. They couldn't believe what they saw. Snotlout was sweating his ass off trying to win and Hiccup wasn't breaking a sweat. "Almost over..." Astrid said. The game ended when Hiccup pinned Snotlouts hand to the table. Snotlout stammered in shock and the only thing that made sense was "HOW!?!" The others looked at Hiccup, wanting an answer. "Why do people keep forgetting that I grew up in a forge?" Hiccup asked to answer their questions.

Hey guys! I did not include me in it cause i thought it might ruin the story style! Also I NEED IDEAS! Please post your Truths/Dares in the comments below! ALSO Also sorry for the short chapter! This Is TheGoldenGrunt Signing Off! PEACE!