1

"You honestly were so good tonight baby girl" Gus mumbled as he kissed the back of me neck, down to my shoulder blade.

I closed my eyes inhaling lightly as I tried to collect myself.

I heard him chuckle from beside me as the sound of a lighter being lit was heard and the smell of weed took over then room.

It was quite for a moment, all that could be heard was the sound of him inhaling slowly holding in for a few seconds and exhaling, it was almost peaceful until he spoke up again.

"Ight I'll text you next week" he said with zero emotion in his voice, I was used to that though.

I slid my shirt over my head and stood up, grabbing my pants and underwear off the floor I slide them both on, then I grabbed my shoes and phone and walked out not bothering to reply or look back at him as I shut his bedroom door.

I walked down the hall ignoring the comments from his friends as I made it to the front door.

"Tsk tsk ma you let him get you again?" I heard Tracy say from behind me as he laughed causing me to close my eyes and inhale once me as I opened the door and walked out leaving his house.

\   \

Once I made it home I set my bag on the floor and slipped my shoes off as I walked up the steps and into my room.

Once I was in my pajamas and by that I mean an oversized shirt and my underwear, I fell onto the bed and let the tears fall.

I was so used to this by now, the one call a week, me coming over, us fucking and me leaving then no word for the rest of the week.

This was something I've become so accustomed to the last couple months. I remember when I first met him, his voice and his smile, it was at his show that I first met him.

I remember I was so excited, I waited in line for what felt like hours just so I could get in the front row.

Flash back

"Peep! Peep! Peep! The crowd continuously shouted in hopes to get him to come onto stage sooner. I kept my place in the front row even though multiple half dressed skanks tried to push me away so they could get in front, no bitch that ain't happening I will gladly lay there ass down before they move me.

I've been waiting to meet peep for long now, I've been a supporter for years now and I'm finally getting to meet the love of my life.

I followed all the screams as peep ran out and onto stage beginning to sing 'witch blades' my heart melted at the sight of him, he was so handsome and seeing him made me realize how much I love him and his music, which has always gotten me through tough times in my life.

After he finished witch blades he began to sing nineteen, i was right in the front with my hands in air trying to vibe to his music the best I could, while all these nasty hoes kept pushing me and trying to get his attention with there fake ass tits out.

I wasn't paying attention when a hoe actually shoved me to the fucking ground, and like all my prayers were answered Peep actually saw her do it!

I remember his words exact "aye, aye yo stop the music" he shouted into the mic and the music was immediately stopped.

He pointed at the girl who had just shoved me.

"What's ya name?" He asked the blonde bimbo who's boobs were practically out while her shorts were busy being eaten by her flat ass.

The girl screamed "who! Me?" She started jumping up and down, and I swear her extensions were about to fly out like I could see those bitches trying to get lose. (tana? JK JK DONT ATTACK ME😂)