33

Show some love! Motivate me to put out another chapter !💔 pls read a/n at the end

I woke up with a massive headache and my body feeling all types of sore. I roll over and try to push the heavy uncomfortable force that was keeping me down without having to open my eyes.

I thought about it for a moment and shot my eyes open to see the arm that was placed over me. I followed the hand up the arm and the shoulder then to the face of the man who had me pinned to the bed, Gus.

I mentally cursed at myself as flashbacks from last night went through my head. I sighed pushed his arm off me earning a groan from him as I got up and searched around for my phone trying my hardest not to wake Gus.

Once I found it I was shocked to see who I had a missed call from and a text.

Ronnie😒

Hey brat, I'm coming to
town and definitely
coming to see you 😈
Be there in a couple
Hours😈😈😤

My eyes widened in shock as I realized I should probably hurry home and start cleaning so he doesn't think I'm in dire need of his assistance and try to move in with me.

I cautiously slip my shoes on not wanting to wake the beast as I hurried and slipped out of the door without making a noise and outside.

And this is the moment I realized that I came here with Gus and didn't have my car and that I'll now be waisting money on an Uber.

-

I was back home changed into something comfortable and currently cleaning my apartment the best I could before the devil himself arrived.

I hadn't heard a single word from Gus so I'm assuming he's still asleep. I was cleaning the apartment like a mad women when my phone started ringing.

I checked the caller ID reading it as Diego's contact making me gasp and quickly answer it.

"H-hello?" I asked softly feeling a wave of emotions hit me.

"Hey baby girl" a raspy voice replied making my eyes go wide as he sounded so tired and beat down I could only imagine how beat up he actually looked.

"I'm so sorry for what happened" I said barely above a whisper and he only laughed a deep raspy chuckle.

"Baby don't be sorry it's not your fault he got a sucker punch" he said and I frowned.

I heard some shuffling on the other end.

"I'm in the hospital, you gonna come see me?" He asked and I gasped once again.

"I-I- uh of course I can't today because someone's coming to town but send me the address I'll come as soon as I can!" I said with sympathy as I felt so bad.

"Okay baby I'll send it- but hey I gotta go the nurse is here" he said and I nodded even thought he couldn't see and told him goodbye as I listened to the line die.

I placed my phone back and went back to cleaning when a knock was heard from my door. Full panic mood broke out as I raced around the apartment putting stuff away.

"One minute" I said as I continued to race around.

Another knock was heard and I felt the frustration kick in as I continued to race around.

"One minute!" I shouted again as I raced into the room and started to change hopping around the room on one leg as I slipped a pair of jeans on.

Another knock was heard as I hopped on one leg.

"I said one minute!" I shouted as I fell down and pull my jeans on the raced into the living room, giving one more scan over the room making sure it was clean as I rushed to the door where another knock was heard.

I mentally cursed out the person on the other side as I opened the door. I smiled until the door fully opened and didn't reveal who I thought it was going too.

"Gus?" I said with a shocked expression.

"What are you doing here?" I added.

He frowned.

"You left without a warning or goodbye, now are you going to let me in?" He asked as he looked around behind me probably examining my living room.

"Well actually I have some-oh" I started but he cut me off and pushed past me coming in and sitting down on the couch then continued to bring his legs up and placed them on the coffee table.

"No that's fine just come in" I mumbled under my breath as I closed the door.

I went to the mirror in my living room and checked my outfit and hair making sure I looked decent.

"Why's the house so clean? And who you trying to look good for?" Gus asked with an arched bro as he had kind of a stink look on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him through the mirror.

"I'm not trying to look good, I'm just trying to look presentable along with having my house presentable and if you must know I'm having My-" I was cut off by a knock on the door which made my eyes go wide.

"Hurry Jump out the window! Oh or go hide! Under the bed or something!" I whisper shouted at gus who just gave me a "are you dumb?" Look.

"Please just go hide he can't know you're-" I started to tell him but he gave me an angered look when I said he and immediately cut me off.

"Baby answer the door I think I heard a knock!" He said purposely to loud so that whoever was outside could hear.

I closed my eyes and groaned as I slowly walked towards the door dreading to see who was on the other side now.

I slowly opened the door

"Hi little sister"

Hey! I've been daily updating and I hope y'all like it! This was a kinda fluff shifter chapter💞

I need you guys to know that I probably won't update on weekends because I usually go and see my bestfriend and her family and her family is like my second family so I just take that time to relax and detach from my phone and just spend time with her and them.

Also I've been hearing that there's a book out there copying mine? I would just to ask that if any of you seem something that seems like it's copying mine to please let me know, because I put time and effort into these chapters and it would hurt and bother me if someone was copying it.

Also make sure to follow my fandom Instagram account where I'll post about peep and xan and etc

@ lilcloudb

Other then that have a goodnight!🌙💛 and I love you all!