12

Read A/N at the end!

It had been a hour or so after the whole incident and I was currently sitting on His bed, after he punched the wall her stormed away, not before telling me to stay here or else.

And I normally would've got up and left but under the circumstances I decided to stay this time. I sat patiently not knowing what to do, I grabbed my phone and pressed the home screen which didn't respond to me letting me know my phone was in fact dead.

I wonder if Carla knows what happened and if I'm okay, well of course she does the whole fucking party knows what happened. I sighed and ran my fingers through my long slightly tangled hair. I was sure I probably looked like a hot mess.

I stood up after what felt like forever of waiting in his room and decided to go to the living room to look for him. I opened his bedroom door and headed down the hall and to the living room, I stopped at the door archway of the living room.

and there laid Gus on the couch his eyes were red and under them had bags of red and light purple, his hair was a mess on top of his head and his shirt was off leaving him only in a pair of sweatpants.

He looked like a complete mess but still an attractive one. He looked at me for a while no saying a word, I couldn't read the emotion in his eyes though.

He slowly brought his hand up and motioned with his finger for me to come over, before thinking my feet just automatically slowly brought me towards him.

Once I was in front of him he yanked me down and pulled me towards him automatically tasting his head against my shoulder.

"Hold on to me" he said softly his voice cracking I couldn't stop myself from bring my hands up and letting one hold his shoulder and with the other I let my fingers run through his hair up and down.

After a while of me rubbing his head and holding him in the dark living room he became silent, I was so sure he was sleeping.

"I got one more question" he said darkly completely catching me off guard and making me jump a little from being scared. I opened my mouth ready to respond as I wasn't scared anymore but now replaced with confusion.

"Did you learn your lesson?" He added before I could reply and I closed my mouth immediately not knowing what to say as we slowly fell into silence again.

GUYS! This is important for the book - well sorta since I can't put out another part till I know !  anywAYSSS who should peep have the beef with? (Like who should Bri had been dancing with ?)

I really need to know who you guys think I CANT UPDATE UNTIL I KNOW!!!!

Lil pump
Xxxtentacion
Lil xan (<my BBY DDY)
Or other ? (You name/ pick )

Also
Share this book with true Peep fans ?❤️