26

I looked up to see Gus lookin down at me with his pale face. I gasped and shot up hugging him tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

He started to him slightly as he sang softly.

"I don't wanna lose you, I don't wanna hate you, I don't wanna do you like that" He sang his voice raspy and soft.

"Are you okay?" I cried out as I back up and looked him in the eyes.

He smiled.

"I'll never be okay, but seeing you is something" he mumbled out as he reached his hand out and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I sat there in silence as tears continued to pour down my face which he wiped away with his thumb.

"You could've died Gus" I whispered which only made him simile more.

"I'll die eventually and that I've accepted" he said with a smile.

"What were you doing Gus?" I asked ignoring his statement.

"I was coming to see you boo, I miss you" He said it like it was nothing, like a car crash wasn't serious.

I cried harder

"This is all my fault, I'm so fucking sorry Gus" I whimpered out and he frowned and opened his arms.

"It's not your fault crybaby, come here" he opened his arms wider and I walked towards him, once I was in arms distance from him he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap holding me tight.

I cried into his shoulder as he kissed my tear stained cheek repeatedly.

"I need you in my life boo" he said while his lips lightly rested against my cheek.

A voice in my head said not to be foolish, said not to trust him, said to run away as fast as I could but I didn't.

"I'm here for you" I said with a shaky tone in my voice.

"Forget shark boy, just be my girl" he added and I promise something in his voice seemed off when he said that.

"I'm yours" I whispered.

Something in my gut told me this was wrong, told me something bad was going to happen and that this is just the beginning of a toxic nightmare but I ignored it.

I don't think I like this update to much. I actually think it's terrible so I'm sorry y'all ):

Guys on a side not I saw den of thieves today AND ICE CUBES SON IS THE CUTEST OMLLLLLLL😻😭