10

I smiled as I opened the passenger side door and got in.

"Bitch! You look like a whole fucking meal!" She said encouragingly hyping me up and I smiled and did a little pose making us both crack up in laughter.

"Thank you, thank you, but um excuse me have you seen yourself? You look like someone's next baby momma!" I said back and now it was her turn to do a pose which made us laugh again.

After a moment or two of laughing Carla leaned back and took the car out of park and started to drive which made me realize I had no idea where we were even going.

"So who's party are we going to?" I asked as I took the mirror down and started to look at myself seeing if I looked alright.

"Don't be mad- but it's fat nicks" she said with a slight apologetic smile and I gave her a confused look.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked still confused and her eyes went wide.

"Uh no reason just a lot of people might be there" She said and I looked away thinking nothing of it.

Once we pulled up the house there really was a lot of people here, you could hear the music from outside and see people passed out on the yard.

We got out of the car and walked up towards the almost trap looking house, once we made it to the door we just casually walked in since the door was already open.

The bass was so loud that it shook my teeth as we walked towards the kitchen. Once we got the kitchen Carla grabbed two cups and started to pour a liquid into it then handed it to me which I gladly downed in hopes to actually let lose tonight.

After about my sixth cup I was starting to feel it. (are you feeling it now mr krabs? No? Nobody? Okay) I stumbled into the living room carelessly bumping into people as I danced to the music that blasted.

After a minute I felt a pair of hands grip my waist from behind and I  started to sexually grind my ass into his dick. It got a little heated as he started to kiss my neck and rub his hand up and down my waist.

That only seemed to go on for a couple minutes though since next thing I knew he was laying on the floor.

Another update!❤️ I really love that you guys seem to be enjoying this story :) it makes me so happy to know you guys think this is actually good haha.

Double update today? 🤔 I don't know should I?