37

What if I told y'all that there is only a couple chapters left? And that this book might come to an end?

"Where the fuck do you keep your cereal?" Ronnie asked as he searched through all my cabinets not bothering to close one when he looked through the other.

I sighed and followed closely behind him closing each cabinet when he was finished with it. I swear he's a child, sometimes I feel like I'm the older one.

"For the fiftieth thousandth time it's on top of the damn fridge" I said with annoyance clear in my tone.

A knock sounded at the door and I sighed and went to open it while my idiot brother continued to go on his cereal rampage.

I opened the door to see none other then Diego.

I gasped and threw myself into his arms which he immediately took me in for a hug wrapping his arms around me tightly.

After a moment or so we pulled apart giving me a chance to really take in his appearance. A scar placed above his eyebrow and under his eye was a dark purple tint and a cut was on lip making it a bit more swollen and pinker then usual.

"Diego I'm so sorry for not seeing you" I said putting my head down feeling ashamed.

He picked my chin up with his fingers and ran his thumb over my lip. He smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Baby girl don't worry, I'm all good now ma. But I won't lie I missed you" He said as he brought my face closer to his.

I inhaled a breath and closed my eyes slightly pulling back which made me laugh as he pulled my face and turn it the side giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I loud crash was heard from behind us which made me snap out of my daze and turn around to see my brother standing next to a broken bowl.

"Oops my bad" he said with a smile that looked like it could've belonged to a toddler who just got into trouble.

I turned back to Diego who had a hint of jealousy in his eye which only made me laugh.

"Diego meet my older brother Ronnie" I said as I stepped aside giving him a better look at my brother.

He nodded and smiled.

"Hey I'm Diego" he said to my brother who was currently stepping over the broken bowl and continuing to make a new bowl of cereal not even bothering to pick up his mess which made me roll my eyes.

"Would you like to come in?" I said feeling like a goof for not inviting him in earlier.

He smiled and nodded stepping in and taking a seat on the couch. I closed the door and followed behind taking a seat on the chair next to him.

"How've you been?" I asked feeling stupid after it left my mouth, obviously he wasn't doing good he was in the hospital- oh why do I speak?

He laughed noticing my reaction to what I had said.

"I've been better, but I'm doing good right now with being able to see you and all" he said with an even bigger smile.

A gag was heard behind us as we turned our heads to see my brother making a disgusted face which made us both laugh slightly.

He sighed and stood up wiping his hands on his jeans.

"I actually have to get going, I need to head down to the studio and work on this new song" he said as he walked slightly towards the door, I stood up and followed him.

"Well it was really nice seeing you" I Said with a slight frown from him having to leave so soon.

He went in to give me a hug but brother gagged causing us to stop

"I'll come visit again soon" he said with a smile as he opened the door and we stepped out into the hall giving us more privacy.

He gave me a tight hug which made me groan which caused him to laugh. He then pulled apart and kissed my cheek kissing it again and again slowly getting closer to my lips.

I froze slightly when he kissed the corner of my lip but a throat being cleared stopped him from going further.

We broke apart and I made eye contact with Gus who stood holding a bouquet of roses in one hand I watched as anger flashed through his eyes, I let my eyes fall to his hand which now gripped the roses so tightly that his knuckle were white and blood slowly dripped from his hands.

I expected him to hit Diego but he didn't, he simply shook his head I watched as the anger turned into a new emotion something I didn't see much from him, I watched as his eyes turned to sadness as he blinked turning his eyes a glaze of red.

He looked down and dropped the roses revealing how blooding his hand truly was.

He didn't say a single word as he just turned around and walked away leaving the roses and drops of blood on the floor.

Diego has slipped out moments before he left probably trying to avoid getting his ass beat.

I found myself feeling bombarded with emotions as I walked towards the roses, I dropped to the floor and collected each rose into my hand holding them up to my chest not bothering to watch out for the thorns as kept my eyes fixed on where Gus stood moments before.

What just happened?

I hope you guys like this😈 every time you think they're going to end up together I just gotta add a new trick huh? 😂

Show love for faster updates ❤️