9

I was all ready and currently sitting on my couch waiting for Carla when my phone started to ring.

PEEP🐣 would like to FaceTime
Accept | decline

I sat there for a moment thinking about it, I did look really good right now with my hair and makeup done, I clearly looked like I was going out and maybe I could show him how good I'm looking and doing.

I sighed and smirked slightly as I pressed accept. A few seconds later Gus popped up on the phone with a smile on his face.

"Where ya been boo?" He said his morning voice clear even though it was late at night.

"Replaced I thought?" I said raising my brow as he laughed at my pettiness.

"Swear this is where you reside" he mumbled.

"What?" I asked playing dumb as she shook his head and reposition himself on the Camera.

"Boo you know you're my only girl" he said ignoring what he said before.

I looked at him and started laughing as I shook my head not knowing if I was supposed to take him serious or not.

"I'm definitely not your only girl, but I mean nice try" I said.

He looked at for a couple seconds.

"Why you all done up for?" He asked with a confused look as he bit his lip at my appearance.

"I'm going out, not that it's your business of course" I said as matter a fact.

He smiled.

"Going out- to my house" he added with a smirk.

"No out to a party Gus" I stayed with a bored look.

"Damn Boo who's going to suck me up though?" He mumbled as he rubbed his mouth with his hand and looked down towards his dick.

I rolled my eyes

I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you Gus, I'm worth more then that" I said feeling a wave of anger build up inside me.

He chuckled darkly.

"Not What you said last time I had his dick all the way down your throat" he said.

I rolled my eyes again and immediately hung up the call.

Double update because I think y'all might be obsessed with this book 🤔❤️