36

I lit the cigarette and watched as the flame rose from the lighter

I lit the cigarette and watched as the flame rose from the lighter. Today was on of those days that no matter how bright the sun shined or how loud the birds sang I was still in a bad mood.

I don't exactly know why, the other day was perfect with seeing Bri and meeting her brother and all. I think he likes me, well I know he does.

It felt as if me and a Bro were a couple and that was my small idea of meeting her family. I never knew she had a brother, I actually don't know anything about her family in general because I was to selfish to ever ask.

I look over at the girl sleeping beside me and still find myself comparing her to Bri, I did that everyone a girl was over and every time they aren't anything as close to Bri, as perfect as her.

I smiled and stood up finishing the last drag from my cigarette, and putting it out. I slipped on my hoodie and shoes and walked outside of my room and house and to my car.

Getting I started off to Dylan's house. Once I made it to his house I got out and went inside swinging the door open.

"I'm home bitch" I shouted as I made my way into the living room where Dylan sat smoking a blunt with fat nick by him.

"Wassup ugly ass" fat nick sad as he hit the pipe.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shut yo biggie cheese looking ass up" I said and he immediately shut up and Dylan started dying of laughter which I and nick later joined in on.

(If y'all don't get that reference- dis is biggie cheese)

"Why aren't you with B?" Dylan asked after we were finished laughing

"I don't always have to be with her, me and her aren't together damn" I said kinda harshly which made him raise a brow.

I looked away then grabbed the loaded bowl taking a hit from it.

"What's up dude?" Dylan asked with a concerned look at my previous reaction.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"It's just I think I care about her a lot more then I should or want too, like she's mine but I care about her like I like everything about her- the way she looks, the way she smells, the way her voice sounds, the way she looks when she's mad or happy, the way her nose crinkles when sniffs the way her mouth parts when she's asleep- just everything about her! And it bothers me so much because I can think about it endlessly but I can't put it in words and she's always on my mind when I know I'm not on hers- she has my heart feeling a new type of way that I don't want to feel and- just man fuck" I said castle exhaling a breath I didn't know I was holding in at the end.

I looked up and over at Dylan and nick who both had wide eyes and wide grins as they looked at one another then at me.

"Pussy whipped" nick said earning a punch in the arm from Dylan.

"Not pussy whipped dumbass, he just cares and I'm happy for him!" He said to nick as if I wasn't there, he then looked over at me.

"Gus Bri is a good girl, she has a heart of warmth that would be perfect for you- she is perfect for you and yea your ass doesn't deserve her but you could try." Dylan said with a serious face and I sat back and thought about for a second.

Bri is perfect and she's perfect for me and yea he's right I don't deserve her but she will be mine anyways.

I stood up.

"You're right, and I'm going to go get my girl" I said as I high fived Dylan, flipped off nick and left out the house.

This was a short chapter but I really wanted to update since I've been on this daily update even tho I said I wasn't going to update this weekend 😤❤️