48

Goal 25 votes ; 18 comments

The music played with muffled audio from outside of  the club, the crisp wing blew through my short hair and tickled the part of my legs that were exposed.

Diego wrapped his arm around my waist bringer me closer to his side so that we were touching as he led me to the event. People stood in a coed type line that seemed to go on for blocks as you could hear them complaining about the wait and the people who managed to get in before them.

Once people started to notice Diego they began to scream his name excitedly which he returned a smile. We walked pass the angry bouncer who started to grumble about the girls who tried to push past him in hopes to get to Diego.

The club was dark and dimly lit with read lighting that made everyone's skin appear a read tint to it. I stayed close to his side as he maneuvered his way through the sweaty crowd that jumped and danced to the blaring music.

Apparently this event wasn't only for Diego but for multiple underground rappers trying to get the music out and heard. I recognized the voice that was currently rapping as lil pump. His all to famous gucci gang song shook the club slight and had people dancing wildly to it.

Diego managed to get us to the VIP section where many rappers sat doing some type of drug or with a girl, or both. Diego sat us down on this love seat but he placed me in his lap instead of next to him. His head reached around and held my thigh as men looked my way eyeing me up and down and leaving an uncomfortable feeling inside me.

Diego began sipping on some drink that a waitress handed him and I found myself drifting off into thought. I didn't bring my phone but before I left I remember the constant buzzing noises that went off from the many text and missed calls I received from Gus.

I chose not to bring my phone because I know I needed to take time to myself and not worry about this, tonight should be for me, I don't want to speak see or even think of Gus.

"Next up, new to the game but blowing up quickly with his recent release of multiple songs, Lil peep!"

You've got to be fucking joking me, is this serious? It's like I can't even be alone he's always near, if not In my mind then In front of me and it truly isn't fair.

I let my eyes slowly drift to the stage as a shirtless Gus stood looking down out into the crowd and I felt my heart shatter at the sight of him.

I watched as he slowly lifted the microphone to his lips and the song played in the background as he scanned the crowd as if he was in search for something, that's when we locked eyes

"Wait right here, I'll be back in the morning" he began. "I know that I'm not that important to you, but to me girl you're so much more then gorgeous"

"So much more then perfect" he said his voice breaking slightly.

"Right now I know that I'm not really worth it, If you give me time, I can work on it, Give me some time while I work on it, Losin' your patience, and, girl, I don't blame you,The Earth's in rotation, you're waitin' for me" he sang the emotion clear in his voice.

He continued to sing and everyone enjoyed the music not noticing his state of sadness as I watched the single tear slip out of his eye but it was gone in seconds as he played it off as a face wipe.

I shook my head, there was no need to feel bad for him! What does he have to be sorry about? He broke me.

I turned away and stormed out of the VIP section grabbing Diego's hand as we went into the dance crowd, I grabbed a shot glass off a tray that was waitress carried and downed it, I then proceeded to grab and down three more. I shook my head at the sour bitter taste that stung my throat.

Gus started to sing 'Beamer boy' and I started to dance carelessly, I even managed to start dancing with Diego, I let his hands find my waste as it held on to it tightly swaying against him back and forth. He bit his lip as he looked down at my hips.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and looked up to him, I let my eyes connect with Gus once more as he held an angered expression on his face while jealous held in his eyes. I smirked at him then turned back to Diego and crashed my lips against his.

Update update update (:❤️ I'm sorry they don't come out as fast I'm just extremely busy and this book is quickly coming to and end ):

But please show some love 💞 make my day w/ yours!