16

I arrived at peeps house after I received the 'cum cuddle' text, and made my way inside.

"Back again" Tracy commented as he ashed his blunt laughing a little. I rolled my eyes at his comment and continued to walk down the hall.

"Watch out, he's a mess" Tracy added as I stopped in front of his bedroom door, what did he mean? I braved myself slightly for what might be on the other side of the door as I slowly reached for the handle and turned the knob opening it.

I gasped at what I saw, Gus laid dazed on the bed as his room was a complete mess, everything that used to be on the dresser now laid on the floor and his what used to be a mirror is now shattered covering the floor and his bed.

I slowly walked towards Gus who had his attention fixed on the ceiling and just the ceiling.

"Gus? Are you okay?" I asked but got no reply, it's like he hasn't noticed I'm even here. I sighed walked closer to him looking over him as his eyes were dilated and fixed on the ceiling.

I reached out and touched him which caused him to shot up and scare the absolute shit out of me as I screamed and flew back landing on the floor with a 'thud'

"Bri? Is that you? When did you get here?" He asked his words came out slow and calmly.

My eyes went wide as I stood up and dusted off the prices of glass that stuck to my jeans. I reached my hand out and grabbed his face holding his cheeks in my head and squeezing them together giving him a fish face.

"What the hell did you take?" I said with a raised brow as I studied his face.

"A xan-nnnss gone betray youuu" he started to tell me but cut himself off by starting to sing some popular song.

I rolled my eyes and let go of his face feeling a wave of disappointment hit him.

"And her pussy taste like skittles, whaaatt?" He added causing me to roll my eyes again.

"You can really taste the rainbow, what?" He added again but then stopped and looked at me with all seriousness.

"Your pussy taste like skittles" he said bluntly and I felt my cheeks turn warm and I knew I was probably bright red.

"Like usually that shit taste gross or like plain as fuck- but yours! That shit is sweet as fuck I just wanna dive up in that and just slurp the life outta you-" he started to rant as he threw his arms up and made a diving pose with them pretending he was diving and swimming.

"Alright that's enough!" I said feeling extremely embarrassed as covered my face a little.

"I'm hungry as fuck boo come here" he said as he licked his lips and reached his arms out for me making grabby hands.

"No Gus you're fucked up." I said angrily as I crossed my arms.

"Baby, I've been fucked up" he said with a smirk.

"Doesn't matter gus we aren't going to do shit." I said stomping my foot and giving him a look to let him know I'm serious.

"Girl, you got me fucked up." He mumbled as flipped back down on the bed making me wince at the glass that I watched stab and poke his skin.

I quickly ran towards him and grabbed him hand pulling him up.

"Aye! What the fuck are you doing- oh shit do you sum of daddy peeps dick?" He said with a slight slur as I tried my best to pull him off the bed with the glass.

"I got some melted marshmallow peep cream you can suck up if you just suck on the Lollipop enough" he added with a wink.

I ignored what he said and successfully got him up, which I immediately regretted doing since as soon as I got him up he fell onto the floor with an even louder thud.