39

Ive been trying to publish this since 3 and wattpad has been having all types of issues not letting me update it and I was so mad because I thought it would mess up my daily updating 💔

But anywaysss

Read a/n!! @ end

"I love you"

My face twisted to anger after hearing that, it's like this new person took over me and all of the sudden I lunged at him hitting him on the chest repeatedly.

"You love me! You're so selfish" i cried out as I beat on his chest. He gave me a unreadable expression as he took all the hits I sent at him, not once trying to hit back.

"You love me? But you repeatedly hurt me! And used me! And lied to me! I'm nothing to you! You just want to keep me for yourself so you can continue to use me and break me down till I'm nothing left!" I continued to shout like a mad women as I hit him as much as I could the tears pouring out of my eyes.

He sighed and finally caught my wrist in his hands stopping me from hitting him more, I thrashed around In his hold trying my hardest to break free as of right now I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Let go of me! I hate you! You're so selfish! You were going to kill your self when you're the one who hurts me! I hate you" I cried as I continued to move around but he wrapped his arms around my waste locking my backside against his front.

"Stop Bri" He said softly as I continued to wiggle around and yell profanities at him.

"Damn it Bri! Fucking stop!" He screamed out causing me to go limp in his arms at his sudden outburst.

"Yes I fucking fucked up! Okay? I fucking now and I regret it so fucking much- you're everything to me and I know I don't show it for shit and I know i hurt you so fucking much but I mean it when I say I love you- when we went without talking I was so fucking depressed- when I thought you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside- and I laid in tears in bed all night, I-I long without you by my side" he said his voice cracking at the end.

"All I want and all I need is to find somebody- to find somebody like you" He said chocking on a sob at the end

I parted my lips ready to speak when he cut me off once again.

"When I met you I was so wicked- so evil and cruel but see you brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen- you took my soul and wiped it clean" he said wiping the tear that dropped from his eye.

I was at loss for words as he poured out his thoughts for me, he sounded to real as he stumbled over his own words trying his hardest to find the right ones to say.

His face had fear, Love, sadnesses and just broken written all over it as the tears continued to fall from his eyes though he didn't bother to wipe them away anymore.

"I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I don't even know what I doing anymore I don't know anything all I know is that I love you." He said after a while with a sigh.

I couldn't find the words to speak, it was as if my throat had become utterly dry and I had someone reach down my throat and rip out my voice box.

I could feel the sting of bitterness at the back of throat which slowly crept its way up to my mouth creating me to close my eyes from discomfort, my eyes stung as I opened them and my vision became hazy as I tried to blink the sight back a couple times but instead my vision only clouded with tears that slipped out and down my cheek.

He reached forwards and placed his thumb under my eye wiping away the few escaped tears, though it only helped for a moment since next I knew I was pouring tears for what felt like the hundredth time today.

He hesitated for a moment before finally going against his actions and pulling me into a tight embrace, after a few seconds he pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes. He slowly leaned forwards.

A chaste kiss was placed on my lips which lasted a few moments or so, it was filled with love and need, and when we broke apart I watched the tears leave his eyes as he smiled back.

"I love you too" I said causing him to hug me tightly and pick me up spinning me

I screamed out and laughed as he both ending up falling into the water. Once we sat up he looked at me with seriousness again.

"I love you so much Bri and I need you, I don't wanna lose you, I don't wanna hate you, I don't wanna do you like that" he rambled out. I kissed him once more to stop him there since I didn't feel like crying again.

After a couple minutes of silence we now started to get out of the water since it only seemed to get colder and the adrenaline had worn off.

Once we were out he looked me into the eyes.

"But I seriously do love you so much and- and I know it feels like we're a world away but we in the same ocean be my girl today" he added with a shy smile which made me smile as I knew that nothing had ever felt so right before.

"Yes I'll be your girl" I said.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug resting his chin on my head as he looked out into the ocean.

Everything in the world finally felt right

ISSA UPDATE! Guys I'll be honest I wasn't going to update today- I didn't even have a chapter prepared but I got this random urge to write because of all your sweet comments and I came out with this and hopefully you like it.

Guys I hope you understand this see I didn't want Bri to just accept him with open arms after all he's done for her so I wanted to the be a splurge fight moment so I wouldn't just push aside the fact that he was truly a dick to her haha

Anyways! Show some love for faster updates anD GUYS IM SO CLOSE TO 1K FOLLOWERS OMGGG!❤️😭