3

I woke up to the sun shining through a crack in the blinds which blinded me slowly as I sat up and looked around, I was still in his room on his bed, memories from last night flooded my mind as I looked at the spot next to me, though he wasn't there.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and grabbed my phone looking at the time which read '12:00pm' I sighed and stood up walking out the room.

I could hear people talking down the hall so I decided I follow the noise to the living room where I saw gus and Smokeasac and Tracy and some other dudes and some girls sitting around smoking and laughing.

I awkwardly stood there not really knowing what to do when Smokeasac called me out.

"Hey lil lady whatcha doing over there all by your lonesome?" He said with a slight smile.

I knew who he was and he knew me, he was Gus's bestfriends and they were always hanging out.

Gus looked up at me, the smile that was on his face dropping and now replaced with a blank stare as he lied.

"She's just trying to recollect herself from getting dicked down to her last night, I think she was trying to say goodbye, bye Bri I'll see you next week" he said emotionless, as everyone's face went blank then they all joined in laughing at what he just said.

I could feel my cheeks turn bright red from embarrassment as I swiftly turned around and headed to the door, I could hear someone follow me but I didn't dare say a word as I opened the door and walked out towards my car.

"Bri I'm really sorry for that, you know Gus was only messing he doesn't mean that" Smokeasac said softly as he placed his hand on my shoulder and tried his hardest to defend his bestfriend.

I didn't look at him as I felt the tears slide down my face.

"No he does mean that, he just uses me he always will" I mumbled as I got in my car and drove off.

Does anyone like this book?