22

Gus's POV

Gus's POV

It's been over two weeks since I've seen her, two fucking weeks without her and her pussy, of course I haven't gone two weeks without sex I have other bitches but it's just her I need her.

I yelled out in frustration as I chucked my phone at the wall, she had been talking to him and now she went and saw him, and they went fucking ice skating!? Like what the actual fuck.

She's fucking stupid if she thinks I'll let her go that easily, I walked out of my room ignoring my phone and to the living room, I slipped my shoes on and walked out as the door slammed.

Getting in my car I sped of following the route as I found my mind drifting out to memories of her that haunted me.

I remember the first time I hurt her.

She let out a shaky breath as I rolled off her and placed a gentle careless kiss upon her soft lips. She smiled slightly as her face was a light shade of pink and her hair laid a tangled mess.

I turned on my side watching as her chest rose up and down as she tried to steady her fast paced breathing the best she could.

After a moment or two she turned on her side and laid her head on her hands.

I watched her for awhile just admiring her beauty, even after getting the shit fucked outta her she still seemed to look like a goddess. She never really wore make up but she still looked gorgeous. She honestly didn't need it.

She was unlike my exes, she really was a genuine sweetheart, and angel in disguise.

I've known her for months now and I finally got to take her all, and it was the best feeling in my life, it could almost replace drugs.

"Gus?" She said softly snapping me out of my thoughts.

I hummed a hm as I continued to study her features.

"You mean a lot to me" she said as she blushed slightly.

"You don't mean anything to me but a good fuck" was all I said back and I swear I could see her heart shatter through her eyes as her face twisted up in a pained expression, she blinked and her eyes turned a glossy shade.

"What? Did you expect a relationship or me to care? Boo I just wanted some pussy and you supplied, don't get it twisted though. This is only for sex no love here."  I added bluntly and she let out a shaky breath.

I almost swore I felt my heart pang with pain as I watched her fight back tears as she tried to play it off by yawning and turning around 'falling asleep' but I knew the truth.

That was the first time I hurt her and it was only the beginning.

This one had a little flash back, how ya feel? ❤️  show some love for quicker updates!