Chapter 2

"Truth?" Nico said unsure of himself.

"Who was your first crush?" Percy asked.

Nico was silent for a very long time. He finally said, "Never mind, I choose dare."

"Aw man," Percy said. "Fine, I dare you to walk around camp naked saying hi to everyone." 

Nico stared at Percy with a death glare. Percy stared at him back with his own glare.

"Do I have to be completely naked?" Nico asked. "Can I at least wear my underwear?"

"Fine," Percy said. "Get going Death Boy."

Nico got up and went into the bathroom. When he came back he was only in his underpants. People started snickering. Nico ignored them and went over to the door. He hesitated, but opened the door and went outside.

Nico quickly walked around camp and said hi to everyone. Some people who saw him immediately started laughing. Others just stared as if he was crazy. When Nico got back to the Zeus cabin, everyone started laughing.

"I'll get you for this Percy," Nico said clenching his teeth. Nico went to the bathroom and changed back into his clothes.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Nico asked.

"Dare," Piper replied.

"I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge using a large spoon," Nico said.

Everyone oohed.

"What the Pluto is the cinnamon challenge?" Hazel asked

"It's when you put a whole spoonful of cinnamon in your mouth and try to swallow it," Annabeth said.

"What's so bad about that?" Hazel asked.

"You'll see," Nico said mischievously.