Chapter 10

The next day, the demigods went to the Poseidon cabin to play truth or dare. Annabeth went first.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Dare," Leo said. 

"I dare you to lick the floor," Annabeth said. Leo got down on his hand and knees. he stuck his tongue out and moved his head closer to the floor. He hesitated, but quickly licked the floor. Leo put his hand to his mouth and tried to wipe off the junk on it.

"Percy, your floor is disgusting," Leo said and everyone started laughing.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Leo asked.

"Dare," Piper said.

"I dare you to charm speak someone into slapping them self," Leo said.

"Okay," Piper got up and walked outside with everyone. She went over to the sword arena where two people were sword fighting.

"Hey you!" she called to on of them. He turned around and faced Piper. 

"Slap yourself!" she commanded. The camper slapped himself across his face then looked confused after he did. This made everyone laugh. They all ran back to the cabin before anything could happen.

"Thalia, truth or dare?" Piper asked.

"Truth," Thalia said.

"Who do you have a crush on?" Piper asked. Thalia blushed.

"Nico," she said quietly.

"What?" Annabeth asked.

"Nico," Thalia said louder, blushing even more. "I have a crush on Nico." Everyone gasped. Nico was especially surprised.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Thalia said wanting to get off the subject.

"Truth," she replied. 

"Has Percy ever been right when you were wrong?" Thalia said.

"Yeah," Annabeth confessed.

"Nico, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Dare," Nico said.

Annabeth smiled. "I dare you to spend the night with Thalia."

"What!" Nico and Thalia said.

"You have to do it," Hazel said.

"Uh...," Nico said looking at Thalia who was blushing like crazy. "Okay?"

"Nico, can I take your turn please?" Thalia asked.

"Sure," Nico said.

"Percy, truth or dare," Thalia asked.

"Dare," Percy said. 

"I dare you to spend the night with Annabeth," Thalia said smiling. Everyone oohed as Percy's and Annabeth's jaws fell to the floor.

"But-" Percy said, but Thalia interrupted.

"I'm not done with the dare," Thalia said. "You two also have to be in your underwear with the room temperature as cold as possible." Everyone oohed again.

"But Thal-" Annabeth tried to say, but stopped when a conch horn blew in the distance.

"Time for bed guys," Leo said. He turned to Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, and Percy. "Have fun you guys."