Chapter 6

"Rachel, truth or dare?" Leo asked.

"Uh... dare?" Rachel said.

Leo smiled. "Come with me Rachel." Leo got up and walked towards the door. Rachel followed him.

"Okay, what's the dare?" Rachel asked. Leo beckoned Rachel to lean forward and whispered the dare in her ear. Rachel's eyes widened in shock.

"I can't do that! She'll kill me if I do!" Rachel said.

"It's either that or you take of your shirt," Leo said.

Rachel considered this. "Okay, but if I get in trouble I'll blame it on you." Rachel and Leo walked back to the cabin.

"Okay, my turn," Rachel said. "Annabeth, truth or dare." 

"Truth," Annabeth said. 

"How much do you love Percy?" Rachel asked.

"Okay let's see," Annabeth said. "I love Percy so much that if we ever broke up, I would be devastated and cry every night for the rest of my life." Percy blushed.

Uh oh, Rachel thought. She is going to hate me so much after this.

"Nico, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked. 

"Dare," Nico said.

"I dare you yo go up to Chiron and aske him for a pony back ride. If he refuses, keep pleading him until he gets annoyed."

"Okay," Nico said.

"I'll go with him to make sure he does it," Percy said.

They both got up and walked towards the Big House. Chiron was there, sitting in the couch listening to his favorite songs from the 60's.

"Hey Nico, hey Percy, " Chiron said. "How are you two?"

"We're fine," Nico said. "Chiron, can I have a pony back ride."

"No," Chiron said.

"Please," Nico asked.

"No,"Chiron said again.

"Pretty please," Nico asked.

"No," Chiron said more sternly.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top," Nico asked.

"For the last time Nico no!" Chiron exclaimed clearly annoyed.

"Okay bye," Nico said turning around and leaving. Nico went back to the Poseidon cabin with Percy following, who was laughing.

"Jason, truth or dare," Nico asked.

"Dare," Jason said.

"I dare you to fly around camp pretending you're superman," Nico said.

"Okay," Jason said. "I need a cape." Percy handed him a blanket from his bed.

Jason tied the blanket around his neck and walked out the cabin with everyone following him. Jason took off into the sky and flew around camp. Thalia brought her camera.

"I'm superman!" Jason yelled. "I'll save all of you!"

Everyone who saw him laughed. Thalia got everything on tape. When Jason landed, he was blushing.

"That was priceless!" Frank said.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny," Jason said. In the distance, they heard a conch shell.

"Dinner time already," Piper said. "That was fast."

After dinner, they all went their separate ways to go to bed. Rachel was about to go into her cave when someone grabbed her hand.

"Hey!" Rachel screamed and turned to see Leo pulling her away from her cave.

"Did you forget about the dare?" Leo asked. Rachel hung her head.

"No," Rachel confessed. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yes," Leo said. "I need my revenge on Annabeth."

"What's in it for me?" Rachel asked. 

"I'll give you 100 drachmas," Leo said.

"Deal," she said and walked away to the Poseidon cabin. There, she met Percy who was about to go inside.

"Hey Rachel," Percy said. "What can I do for you?"

"Well...," Rachel said. She saw Annabeth coming. "Could you come here please?"

"Okay," Percy said. He came closer to Rachel. "What do you-"

Rachel interrupted him when she pulled him into a kiss. Percy tried to pull away, but her grip was too strong. 

Annabeth turned her head to see Percy and Rachel kissing. Her heart broke into a million pieces.

"Percy!" Annabeth called in disbelief.

Percy and Rachel pulled away from each other to face Annabeth. 

"Annabeth, it isn't what it looks like-," Percy tried to explain, but Annabeth interrupted him.

"Isn't what it looks like!" Annabeth screamed. "It looks like you're kissing Rachel! How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me!" Tears ran down Annabeth's face.

"Annabeth please-," Percy tried to say, but Annabeth interrupted him again.

"No!" she screamed. "I don't want to hear it! We're done, Percy!" Annabeth stomped away.