Chapter 4

Leo, Jason, Piper, Percy, Frank, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, and Thalia all walked over to the dining pavilion and sat at their tables. Leo waited for a bit before walking to the middle of the pavilion. Everyone got quiet and stared at him.

Leo took a deep breath and said, "I, Leo Valdez, love to listen to One Direction, have forgotten to wear underwear multiple times, like to watch baby shows, and like to flirt with myself in front of the mirror."

Everyone started laughing, including Chiron and Mr. D. Leo ran away from everyone and went to his cabin. He had never felt so embarrassed in his life.

Everyone was still laughing when they got back to the Zeus cabin.

"Who knew Leo liked to listen to One Direction?" Percy said. 

"And what kind of person forgets to wear underwear?" Nico said.

"Okay, let's continue," Jason said. "Percy, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Percy said. 

"I dare you to kiss Hazel," Jason said. 

"Uh..." Percy said taking a quick glance at Annabeth who was glaring at him. Percy turned to Hazel.

"No offense Hazel, but I really don't want to kiss you." Percy said. Then, he took of his shirt. Annabeth smiled.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Percy asked. 

"Dare," Piper said.

"I dare you to sing a love song to Jason," Percy said.

Piper thought of a song to sing. Then she started singing "Adore You" by Miley Cyrus. When she was done she gave him a kiss.

"Aww, that's so sweet," Thalia said.

"Okay, guys I'm getting tired, how about we call it a day," Nico said. Everyone agreed and went to their cabins to sleep.

Meanwhile, at the Hephaestus cabin, Leo was lying in his bed, still feeling embarrassed about what happened at dinner.

I am going to get Annabeth for this, Leo thought angrily. Even if  it's the last thing I do.