Bonus Chapter: Spin the Bottle!

* A/N: Surprise! Wow, I never knew my story would get so popular! Since I finally reached 1,000 reads, I decided to do a bonus chapter. This chapter is about everyone playing Spin the Bottle.

As everyone gathered into a circle, Leo put the bottle in the middle of the room.

"Rules are simple," he started. "Someone spins the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to spend time with each other in the closet until they kiss on the lips. If you refuse to kiss that person then you both have to take two pieces of your clothing off. If it lands on someone who is the same gender then they spin again, unless they don't want," he added, smiling. "Oh, and the boyfriends and girlfriends in the room can't say anything about it. So I'll go first."

Leo spun the bottle. When it stopped, it landed on Piper. Everyone oohed.

"Um, could you spin the bottle again?" Piper asked.

"No rules are rules. Now get in the closet," Thalia said. Piper and Leo got up, went into the closet, and closed the door. Silence.

"What the heck." Piper grabbed Leo's head and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Piper opened the door and they left the closet.

"Wow, that was fast," Nico said. 

"Okay, my turn," Piper spun the bottle. When it stopped, it landed on Jason.

"Much better," she said. They got up and went inside the closet. They immediately pulled each other into a kiss. After awhile they pulled away and left the closet. And that's when everyone started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jason asked. 

"Your hair," Annabeth giggled. Jason realized that is hair was a mess, since Piper had been running her fingers into it. Embarrassed, he smoothed it out and sat down on the floor. He reached for the bottle and spun it. It landed on... Thalia. Everyone oohed.

"I can't kiss her, she's my sister!" Jason protested.

""Sorry man, rules are rules," Leo said. "Now get int there you two!"

Thalia and Jason got up and went into the closet. They stood there for a while, in an awkward silence.

"You know they're not going to let us out until we kiss, right," Thalia told Jason, He nodded.

"You know, let's just get this over with." They leaned in close to each other and and kissed. They pulled away and left the closet.

"Oh my gods, did you actually do it?" Hazel asked. They blushed.

"EWWWW!" they all said. Thalia spun the bottle, and it landed on Percy.

He blushed. "Uh... do we have to?"

"Apparently you do," Nico grumbled. They got up and went into the closet. They gave each other a quick peck on the lips and left. As sat down, on the floor, Nico was glaring at Percy. Percy ignored him and spun the bottle. When it stopped it landed on Jason. Everyone oohed.

"Oh Hades, no. That is not happening." He spun the bottle again. This time, it landed on... Rachel. Uh oh.

"Uh..." Rachel said, but Annabeth interrupted her.

"No! No, no, no! There is no way Percy is kissing Rachel!" Annabeth protested.

"Too bad, rules are rules. Besides, you can't say anything about it," Piper said. Annabeth sucked her teeth and sat down. Percy and Rachel got up and went into he closet. There was an awkward silence.

"So... I guess we'll have to kiss now," Rachel said. Percy nodded. More silence.   

"This is very uncomfortable," Percy said, breaking the silence.

"I agree," Rachel said. "But let's just do it before the others get any ideas." He nodded. Rachel leaned forward and kissed him. They stayed like that for a bit. After a while Percy pushed her away. She blushed.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away," she said, her face getting redder. When they got out the closet, Annabeth glared at them.

"Why were you in there for so long?!" she screamed.

"How long were we in there?" Percy asked.

"Ten minutes," Nico said. They blushed. As they sat down, Annabeth kept on glaring at Rachel, but she ignored her and spun the bottle. It landed on Nico. Thalia's eyes widened.

"Does he have to?" she whined.

"Yes he does Thalia," Piper said. They got up and walked into the closet. 

Rachel took a deep breath. Sweat was trickling down her cheek. She and Nico leaned toward each other and kissed. They pulled away a while later. Nico opened the door and they left the closet, trying to ignore the people snickering around them.

Nico reached toward the bottle and spun it. It landed on... Percy. Everyone oohed.

"Yeah right," He said. "Not happening." He spun again. This time, it landed on... Hazel. Everyone oohed again.

"I am not kissing Hazel!" Nico said.

"You have to Nico it's the rules," Leo said. "Or you'll both have to take off some of your clothes."

"You know what fine," Nico took off his shoes then his shirt. Hazel remained with all her clothes on. 

"You have to take off your clothes too Hazel, since Nico refused to kiss you," Percy said. Hazel exhaled. She too took of her shoes and shirt, revealing her bra. Her face turned bright red.

"Happy now?" Hazel said, embarrassed.

"Sorry Hazel," Nico said. He spun the bottle for the third time, and it landed on Piper.

"You cannot be serious," Nico said. 

"Well too bad!" Leo said. "Your not spinning the bottle again. Besides, I don't think anyone here would want to see you butt naked since you only have your pants and underwear on." Everyone giggled except for Nico.

The two went into the closet. They gave each other  a quick peck on the lips and walked out.

Piper went for the bottle and spun it. The bottle pointed toward Frank. He blushed.

Piper sighed. "Let's get this over with." They got up and went into the closet. At first, they stood there, awkwardly. Then, Piper leaned and kissed frank on the lips.

"Uh..." Frank said. They got out of the closet and sat back down again.

The game went on like this for a while. Then, night finally came. by that time, almost everyone had their shirt off. Only Jason and Annabeth were in their underwear.

"Well, this game got a bit out of hand," Thalia said. Everyone nodded, agreeing.

"Maybe we shouldn't play these kinds of games," Annabeth suggested. "Makes us do the stupidest things." Everyone agreed again, decided to call it a night, and went back to their cabins.

* A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading the story. I'm so glad you guys liked it. But I'm afraid this really is the end of my story. But I am writing another fanfiction based on the series. It's a Facebook fanfiction. Once again, thank you for reading. I guess all I have to say now is vote, read my stories, and follow me on Wattpad. See you soon!