Chapter 15

* A/N: I changed my mind. This is the last chapter.

 Everyone walked over to the campfire and sat down. When the Apollo campers finished with their campfire songs, Nico got up and asked for his request. At first they stared as if he was crazy, then started to play the music.

Nico got up in front of the whole camp and started singing. Immediately, everyone started laughing. When he was done, he sat down, embarrassed.

"It's okay, Nico," Thalia said. "I liked the way you sang."

"Thanks Thalia," Nico said, then kissed her.

The next, day everyone went to the Poseidon cabin to play their game.

"Leo, truth or dare," Nico asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to set Chiron's tail on fire."

"Uh... okay," Everyone got up and walked to the Big House, where Chiron was sitting on the porch. Loe snuck up from behind him and lit his tail on fire.

At first, Chiron didn't notice anything, then he looked at his tail and screamed. He ran out of the Big House still screaming and jumped into the lake. Everyone who saw him laughed.

"I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!!!" Chiron yelled coming out of the water.  The demigods ran back into their cabin.

"Truth or dare, Frank?" Leo asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever forgotten to put pants on and walked outside like that?"

"No," Frank said. Thunder rumbled in the sky. Everyone stared at Frank.

"Just once okay! Just once!" Frank yelled. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, okay!" Frank said blushing. "Percy, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you could date anyone else other than Annabeth, who would it be?"

"Uh..." was all Percy could say. He was well aware of Annabeth staring at him.

"I guess, Rachel?" he finally said. Annabeth gave him a hard glare, but he tried to ignore it.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Percy asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to flirt with every boy in the Aphrodite cabin." Hazel got up and went over to the Aphrodite cabin. She flirted with every boy she saw. When she came back she was blushing, while frank was glaring at Percy.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Hazel asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to sneak into the Ares cabin and steal Clarisse's electric spear." Everyone oohed.

"But- but she'll kill me!"  Leo protested.

"You got to do it, man," Jason said. 

Leo got up and went into the Ares cabin. He sneaked quietly into the cabin. No one seemed to be inside. Leo walked around the cabin until he saw Clarisse's spear. He quickly grabbed the spear and moved as fast as he could to the exit. But before he even got there, a voice said,"What do you think you're doing, Valdez?"

Leo turned to see Clarisse staring at him with angry eyes. He stood there frozen, not knowing what to say.

"Why do you have my spear?" Clarisse demanded. Leo still didn't say anything.

"If you don't explain to me why you are in my cabin right know I'll pulverize you punk!"

"Okay! Okay!" Leo said. "Listen, I was just playing a game of Truth or Dare and I got dared to steal your spear and I had to do it since I swore to do it and if I didn't I'd have to take off my shirt and-" Leo said really fast, but Clarisse stopped him by punching him in the nose, making him drop the spear.

"GET OUT OF MY CABIN!!" Clarisse screamed. Leo ran out of the Ares cabin back to the Poseidon cabin.

"What happened to you?" Annabeth asked when she saw his face.

"Clarisse happened," Leo mumbled. Everyone laughed.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Leo asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell Zeus he has anger problems," Leo said.

"I can't do that! He'll kill me!" Annabeth protested.

"Too bad," Leo said. Annabeth got up and Iris messaged Zeus from Mount Olympus.

Annabeth took a deep breath. "Hey Zeus I just wanted to tell you that you have serious anger problems and really need to control them okay bye." She quickly swiped her hand through the message before an angry Zeus could say anything.

"That wasn't so bad," Thalia said. But as soon as she said it, lightning came from the ceiling and blasted Annabeth.

"Ow!" Annabeth yelped. Everyone laughed, but it soon died when Annabeth glared at them.

"Thalia, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to-"

Before she could say anything, Chiron came bursting through the dooor and walked into the cabin with a furious look on his face.

"Hello Children," he said. "It seems that one of the campers had caught you guys setting my tail on fire earlier today." He looked around the room. " Would anyone would like to explain why?"

No one said anything.

"Well?" he said.

"Uh..." Leo said. "We're just playing a harmless game of truth or dare."

"Harmless, eh," Chiron said. "Well I don't think this little game is so harmless. Therefore I am going to have to ban playing truth or dare in this camp."

"But that's not fair!" Thalia said.

"Too bad," Chiron spat. "You're going to have to play a different game." With that, Chiron left the room.

Nico slumped. "Well what are we gonna play now?"

"I know!" Leo said. He pulled a bottle out of his belt.

"What about a game of spin the bottle?"

*A/N: Hey guys. I am so sorry for not updating earlier. It's been so long. I've had things to do like homework and such. Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction. It was my first one ever. And right now I'm making a Facebook fanfiction so be sure to check it out! One again, thank you!!!!