Chapter 13

Annabeth and Percy's jaws dropped to the floor. Everyone started laughing.

Annabeth got up and dug a drachma from her pocket. She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, and mist poured out from it.

"Oh, Iris, please accept my offering," Annabeth said. "Show me Athena, Mount Olympus." from the mist show Athena sitting on her throne.

"Hey, Annabeth, how are you?" Athena asked. Without answering her question, she grabbed Percy's face and kissed him. Athena eyes widened with rage.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS THE SEA SCUM RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE ANNABETH!!! SO HELP ME ANNABETH WHEN I GET THERE-" Annabeth swiped her hand across the message before her mom could finish. Everyone started laughing.

"The look on her face!" Leo said clutching his sides.

"Okay, my turn, Thalia, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Dare," Thalia said.

"I dare you to kiss Nico for five minutes," Annabeth said. Thalia nodded and walked over to Nico. She grabbed his face and started kissing him. After ten minutes she stopped.

"Ew," Leo said. "It's always disgusting when you guys kiss. Makes me sick."

"You got a problem with us kissing," Thalia said. "Then I have a dare for everyone. I dare everyone to kiss their boyfriend and girlfriend." All the couples in the room started making out in front of Leo.

"Gross!" Leo said. "I'm sorry, if you guys are going to have a make out party I don't want any part of it." Leo got up and walked out the cabin. Everyone started laughing.

"Okay, I'm gonna go," Piper said. "Percy, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Percy said.

"I dare you to shoot an arrow up Chiron's butt," Percy's eyes widened as everyone laughed.

"Oh gods, I so want to see that!" Thalia said.

"Uh... since I don't want to get in deep trouble, I'm just gonna take off my shirt," Percy said. Percy took off his shirt and put it on the floor.

"Aw man," Thalia whined.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Percy asked.

"Truth," Hazel said.

"What was the worst thing you've ever done?' Percy asked.

"Well, I once had a javelin and I threw it. But then it hit someone in the head and she went unconscious. I felt so bad I ran away and pretended it never happened."

"Damn Hazel, that's just wrong," Nico said. Hazel blushed.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Hazel asked.

"Dare," Piper said.

"I dare you to flirt with Mr. D," Hazel said. Everyone laughed.

"Fine," Piper grumbled. Everyone went to the big house where Mr. D was sitting on the couch drinking Diet Coke.

"Hey there Dionysus,"  Piper said. "Someone's looking really hot today." Mr. D turned to face Piper with an unamused expression.

"I don't have time for your nonsense Penny," Mr. D said.

"Nonsense, what are you talking about?" Piper started feeling his arms. "OMG have you been working out?"

"If you don't get out of my face right now, I'll turn you into a roach and step on you," Mr. D threatened. Piper's eyes widened.

"Okay bye," Piper said quickly and walked outside where everyone was laughing. Piper rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys, you wanna call it a day," Frank said. Everyone agreed and left.