Chapter 7

"Annabeth wait!" Percy called but Annabeth ignored him. Percy looked down at the ground where Annabeth once was. His back was tuned away from Rachel.

Rachel had never felt so ashamed of herself in her entire life. She tried talking to Percy.

"Hey Percy, listen-," Rachel tried to say but Percy stopped her.

"Just shut up okay," Percy snapped. "This is all your fault." Percy went back to his cabin and slammed the door shut.

Rachel just stood there, staring at Percy's cabin. Then she ran all the way back to her cave and cried.

How could I have been stupid, she thought to herself.

The next day, during the afternoon, the gang went to the Zeus cabin to play under game of truth or dare. But this time, Annabeth, Percy, and Rachel weren't present.

Rachel must've done the dare, Leo thought happily to himself.

"Hey guys, where are Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel?" Nico asked.

"I don't know," Jason said. "They weren't at breakfast or dinner."

"We'll find out later," Piper said. "Let's continue the game. Nico truth or dare?"

"Truth," Nico said.

"Have you ever stalked anyone before? If you have, who was it?" Piper asked. Nico's cheeks were bright red.

"Yeah, I've stalked someone," Nico said embarrassed. 

"Who was it?" Leo asked. 

"Thalia," Nico said blushing. Thalia went silent and her eyes widened. Everyone bursted out laughing.

"What the Hades, Nico!," Thalia screamed.

"Sorry," Nico said. "Let's just continue. Thalia, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Thalia said.

"I dare you to sit at the top of the cabin," Nico said.

"What!" Thalia screamed.

"What's wrong Thalia?" Leo teased. "Afraid of heights?"

"Fine," Thalia muttered. Everyone got up and followed Thalia outside.

"How am I going to get up there?" Thalia asked.

"I'll take you," Jason offered. Jason put his arms around her waist and flew her up to the top of the building.

When Jason left, Thalia started to feel panicky. Sweat trickled down the side of her head. 

"You doing okay Thaila?" Hazel called up from below.

"No," Thalia called back. "I want to get down, now!"

Jason flew back to the top of the cabin and got her down. Thalia sighed in relief.

"Scardey cat," Nico said. Thalia scowled at him.

Just when the group was about to enter the cabin, they heard arguing. They turned their heads to see Annabeth and Percy screaming at each other.

"How many times do I have to tell you!" Percy screamed at Annabeth. "She kissed me!"

"Yeah, right!" Annabeth screamed back. "Why should I believe you!" 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Piper said as she approached them. "What's going on here?"

"Last night, I caught Percy kissing Rachel," Annabeth explained.

"She kissed ME," Percy said again.

"I don't care Percy, you hurt me last night," Annabeth said. "I just don't want to-"

"Wait!" someone called. Everyone turned around to see  Rachel running towards them.

"What do you want" spat Annabeth.

"Annabeth, Percy," Rachel said. "Please listen, I'm sorry I kissed Percy. I was forced to do it. Leo made me!" Everyone gasped and turned towards Leo.

"That's right, I did it," Leo said. "And I'm not sorry I did."

"Why would you do that, Leo?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, what did I ever do to you?" Annabeth asked.

"You made me loose my dignity when you dared me to tell all my secrets in front of the camp!" Leo screamed.

"It's not my fault you watch One Direction!" Annabeth spat back.

"So help me Annabeth-" Leo said but Piper interrupted.

"Look, you're both upset with each other, and since I don't want to see my friends fighting I want you two to apologize and pretend this never happened," Piper said putting charmspeak into her voice.

Leo and Annabeth stared at each other for a long time. Leo sighed.

"I'm sorry I made Rachel kiss Percy and got you upset," Leo muttered. "I'm sorry Rachel and Percy, too."

"It's okay," Annabeth said. "I'm sorry I made you embarrass yourself in front of the whole camp."

"Okay, now that we are all friends now, let's go back to the Zeus cabin and continue the game, okay," Piper said. Everyone agreed and walked into the cabin.