Chapter 3

Piper got up and went to get a kitchen spoon and some cinnamon. When she came back, she poured a large amount of cinnamon into the spoon. 

"I have to get this on tape," Thalia said bringing out her camera.

Piper waited for a bit before taking a deep breath and shoving the whole thing into her mouth. She immediately spit out a large cloud of cinnamon and started coughing. Everyone busted up laughing.

"Water!" Piper croaked. "I need water!" Jason handed her a cup of water and Piper chugged the whole thing down her throat. Piper coughed some more.

"Gods, Piper," Leo said still laughing. "Nico got you good!"

"Says the boy who was dared to put makeup on," Piper said glaring at Leo.

This made everyone laugh harder.

"Okay, Okay," Percy said when everyone calmed. "Let's continue the game."

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Piper asked.

"Dare, I'm no wimp," Annabeth said with a confident look on her face.

"I dare you to french kiss Percy for five minutes," Piper said.

"Okay," Annabeth said. She walked over to Percy and started kissing him. After about ten minutes she pulled away. Percy looked like he was in a daze.

"Percy, are you okay?" Thalia asked.

"Huh," Percy moaned. People snickered.

"Okay, my turn," Annabeth said. "Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Leo said.

"At dinner today, I want you to yell out your biggest secrets in front of everyone." Annabeth said.

"Why do you hate me so much!" Leo said. "Fine, but since dinner isn't in a few minutes, let's continue. Hazel, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Hazel said.

"If Sammy were still alive today, would you still date him?" Leo said.

"Maybe..." Hazel said blushing.

"Hey," Frank said.

"Sorry Frank, Sammy was first," Hazel said. "Jason, truth or dare."

"Truth," Jason said.

"How come you keep choosing truth," Hazel whined. "Okay, is it true that you had a crush on Reyna?"

"No," Jason said a little too quickly. Thunder rumbled in the sky. 

"Jason, you swore on the Styx to be honest," Leo said.

"Wait, you're not telling the truth?" Piper said.

"Okay, okay, I might've had a little crush on her," Jason said.

"But you said you didn't have feelings for her," Piper said. "Did you lie to me Jason?"

"Yes..." Jason confessed.

"But Ja-," Piper was interrupted when a conch horn was blown in the distance.

"Dinner time," Thalia said. "Show time, Leo."