Chapter 14

The demigods went to the Poseidon cabin to play their game.

"I'll go first," Frank said. "Annabeth, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to slap Percy in the face." Frank said.

"Okay," Annabeth said. She turned and smacked Percy hard on the cheek.

"Ouch!" Percy screamed.

"Sorry Percy," Annabeth said. "Nico, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Nico said.

"What's your favorite girl's song, and has anyone caught you singing it?"

"My favorite girl's song is Single Ladies," Nico said blushing. Everyone laughed. "And no one has caught me singing it. Percy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to flood the Aphrodite cabin."

"Okay," Percy replied. After a while, everyone heard a gush of water outside followed by screaming. Everyone laughed.

"Thalia, truth or dare?" Percy asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to draw on Dionysus' face while he's sleeping," Percy said.

"Okay," Thalia said. Everyone got up and walked to the Big House where Dionysus was sleeping.

Thalia got marker and started drawing on his face. She drew him a uni brow and mustache. She also gave him blush and drew hearts and stars all over his face. Before he could wake up, they all ran out the Big House where everyone laughed.

"Nico, truth or dare?" Thalia asked.

"Dare," Nico said.

"I dare you to sing Single Ladies in front of the whole camp at campfire," Thalia said. Everyone started laughing.

"But- but-" Nico said.

"No buts," Thalia said. A conch horn was blown in the distance.

"Campfire already," Leo said. "Showtime Nico."

* A/N: Hey guys. Like I said before I really don't like making author's notes. Sorry for not updating earlier. I have school and a lot of projects to do. Also, I've been working on a new story. I'm thinking of stopping this story after 20 chapters, but I'm running out of ideas. I could really use some suggestions. I'm desperate. Anyway, thanks for reading.