Chapter 12

The next day, everyone went to the Zeus cabin to play truth or dare. When Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico came in everyone looked at them.

"So, what happened last night?" Leo asked with a smile. They all blushed.

"Nothing happened Leo," Annabeth said.

"Well, something happened with us," Nico said. Everyone's eyes widened.

Hazel looked like she was going to be sick. "Wait- so you guys-"

"No! That's not what he meant!" Thalia said. "What he meant to say was that... we're together now."

"It's about time," Piper said. Everyone laughed.

"Let's just play the game," Hazel said. "Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Leo said.

"I dare you to go up to a new camper and say pretend you're on fire," Hazel said.

"Okay," Leo said. Everyone got up and went over to the Hermes cabin. They saw a new camper walking around. Leo set himself on fire and ran over to her.

"AHH! HELP ME! I'M ON FIRE!!!" Leo screamed. The camper screamed too and ran away. Everyone laughed as they went back to the cabin.

"Frank, truth or dare," Leo asked.

"Dare," Frank said. 

"I dare you to turn into a rat and run around the Aphrodite cabin," Leo said.

Frank got up and walked over to the Aphrodite cabin. He stopped when he got to the door. Frank turned into a large white rat and went under the door.

He walked over to an Aphrodite girl and stood next to her feet. She didn't notice him, since she was on her phone. When she put her phone down and saw Frank she screamed and jumped onto a bed. Everyone turned around when they heard her scream, saw Frank and went wild.

Campers jumped onto anything that was high enough like dressers and tables, which knocked everything off of them. Some of them threw stuff at Frank as he ran around the room. Some of them chased him with their weapons. When he thought they had enough, he ran out of their cabin.

When he got back to the Zeus cabin, he found everyone laughing hard.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"We heard the screams from the Aphrodite cabin from here," Annabeth said laughing.

"Okay, my turn, Nico, truth or dare?" Frank asked Nico.

"Truth," he replied.

"How long have you had a crush on Thalia?" Frank asked.

"Since I met her," Nico said blushing. "Jason, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Jason replied.

"Have you ever caught a boy checking out Piper? If you have, what did you do?" Nico asked.

"Yes I have, and I punched him in the face," Jason said. Piper smiled.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Jason asked.

"Dare," Annabeth said. Jason smiled.

"I dare you to Iris message Athena and kiss Percy right in front of her."