Chapter 5

The next day, everyone came back together to play another game of truth or dare. This time, they were playing in the Poseidon cabin.

Everyone came in and sat in a circle. Leo looked at Annabeth and smiled mischievously. He was going to have his revenge on her for what she made him do the other day. He was going to make sure she would pay.

"Okay everyone," Percy said. "Since we left off at Piper yesterday, she will go first."

"Okay, Frank, truth or dare," Piper asked.

"Dare...," Frank said, a little unsure of himself.

"I dare you to do the splits," Piper said

Frank looked nervous, but then got up. He put his right leg in front and his left leg in the back and started sliding down. He wasn't even halfway to the floor when his pants ripped. Everyone laughed hard.

"Oh gods," Frank said blushing. Frank ran away to go get some new pants. 

"Okay," Thalia said. "I'll go since Frank left. Percy, truth or dare."

"Dare," Percy said. 

Thalia smiled. "I dare you to get a makeover from the Aphrodite cabin."

Percy's eyes widened. "You can't be serious."

"Just go," Thalia said. "Unless you want to take your shirt off again."

Percy rolled his eyes and went to the Aphrodite cabin. He knocked on the door and Drew opened it.

"Hey Percy," Drew said. "What do you need?"

"Hey Drew," Percy said. "I need you guys to give me a makeover."

"A makeover!" Drew asked excitedly.

"Not a girly one," Percy said quickly. "One like those male actors get."

"Okay then," Drew said shoving Percy into the cabin. Drew called over a couple girls to help her.

"Now let's see," Drew said. "What should we do with you?"

"Oh, I know!" One of the Aphrodite girls exclaimed. " We should give him a tan."

"Omg, that is a brilliant idea!" Drew said. "Come with us, hon." Drew pulled Percy across the cabin to a tanning bed.

"Wait, how do you have a tanning bed?" Percy asked.

"We have our ways," said another girl. "Now we'll give you some privacy to take of your clothes so you can get inside." Drew pulled a curtain that separated him and the girls.

Percy looked at the tanning bed. This is going to be a long day, Percy thought.

Everyone at the Poseidon cabin waited impatiently for Percy.

"What is taking so long?" Jason complained. "He's taking forever."

Just as he said that, Percy came through the door. Everyone's eyes widened and their jaws dropped. 

Percy had a deep tan. His once long shaggy hair was well nourished and pulled into a small ponytail. He wore a white tank top that showed off his muscles and camouflage pants. He had face powder on his face that made it glow.

"Gods, Percy," Piper said in amazement. "You look-"

"Hot," Rachel said.

"Gorgeous," Hazel said.

"This is a way better look for you Percy," Annabeth said.

"This was the best dare I ever came up with," Thalia said.

Percy blushed which made him look hotter. "Well, glad you like it," he said as he sat down next to Annabeth.

"Leo, truth or dare?'' Percy asked.

"Truth," Leo said.

"Have you ever been slapped by a girl?" Percy asked.

"Yes, multiple times," Leo said slightly blushing.

"Okay Leo, your turn," Hazel said.

Finally! Leo said. Time for revenge!