Chapter 9

The next day, everyone went to the pavilion to have breakfast. There Chiron interrupted everyone's conversations by stomping his foot on the floor.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I have an important announcement," he said. "Today we are having a suprise trip to six flags!" Everyone cheered.

"We will be leaving at 9:00," Chiron said. Everyone rushed out of their cabins to get ready.

When it was time to go, everyone went into the camp vans. 

"Hey guys," Leo said. "You wanna continue truth or dare at Six Flags? We can dare each other to go on the rides."

"That's a great idea!" Percy said. The camp rode all the way to the amusement park. Once they got there they all split in groups. 

"Okay let's see," Annabeth said holding a map of Six Flags. "What ride should we go on?" 

"Oh, wait I have a dare for Thalia," Percy said. "Thalia, I dare you to ride the Drop of Doom."

Everyone oohed. Thalia went pale.

"Isn't that ride like 40 stories tall," Thalia said with fear.

"Yes," Jason said.

"Oh gods," Thalia said. "Okay." Everyone walked to the ride. Thalia looked high up at the ride and felt sick.

"Uh, Thalia," Annabeth said. "You don't have to the dare if you don't want to."

"No its fine," Thalia said. "There's no way I'm taking off my shirt in front of everyone."

"If you say so," Annabeth said.

"I'll be fine Thalia," Piper said. "We'll be with you on the ride."

"If you say so," Thalia said shaking. When they were next in line, everyone got onto the ride. Just as the ride started going up, Thalia started panicking.

"It's okay, Thalia," Annabeth said holding her hand. But Thalia continued to hyperventilate. 

When they got to the top, Thalia looked down and immediately felt sick. Then, suddenly without warning, the ride dropped down at a fast speed. She didn't even have time to scream. Thalia kept her eyes shut as she heard the excited yelps of her friends beside her.

When the ride was over, Thalia was first to come off the ride. She ran to the nearest garbage can and vomited. 

"How was the ride?" Frank asked, who had decided not to go on.

"It. Was. AWESOME!!!!!" Leo said.

"Best ride ever!" Nico said.

"It was AMAZNG!" Percy said. "What did  yo think Thalia?" Thalia was still vomitting into the trash can.

"I'll admit it, it was fun, but it was way too fast," Thalia said.

"What other rides should we go on?" Piper asked.

"Oh! I have a dare!" Frank said. "I dare everyone to ride the Buccaneer."

Everyone followed the map over to the Buccaneer, there they saw a huge pirate ship in front of them.

"I'm sitting in the back!" Jason said.

"Me too!" Nico said.

"I'm gonna stay in the middle,"Hazel said. "It's safer there."

When everyone got on the ship, it started to move back and forth, as if the waves were becoming strong. Then it started swaying higher, as if the waves were becoming violent. The ride started moving even higher, so high the ship was in a vertical angle.

When the ride was over, everyone still felt like they were on the ride.

"That was fun," Percy said.

"I've got a dare for everyone," Annabeth said. "I dare you all to go on the Colossus BACKWARDS." 

Nico gasped. "I have always wanted to go on that ride!" he said.

"Then let's go!" Jason said. Everyone went ove rto the rollercoaster. Everyone looked at it in amazement.

"I am so going in the front," Leo said. 

"Save a seat next to you, Leo I want to be in the front, too,"  Piper said. When eeryone got settled in the ride started. As te car went up up the hill, everyone waited anxiouly for the thrill of their lives.

"Oh my gods," Thalia said. "I can't wa-"

Even before Thalia could finish, the car went down the hill at top speed. Everyone was screaming. After a couple more drops and  loops the ride finally stopped.

"That was the bests rollercoaster I ever went on!" Hazel said.

"Let's go on ore rides!" Frank said.

And so they did. The group went oh mny rollercoastters, water rides, and played many games. After a tiring day at Six Flags, the cam went back into their vans and went home.

* AN: Hey, I don't really like making author's notes, but for this chapter I have to. I'm sorry for the suckish chapter, I'm running out of ideas. I've never been to Six Flags (But soon I will), so if you have never heard of these rides when you went there, I'm sorry, but I got these from the internet. Once again, sorry for the bad chapter, running out of ideas. I could really use some suggestions. Thanks for reading!