❉ 1 ❉

You're gonna wish you never had met me

I was awoken by my alarm ready the day to come. I quickly got dressed for school and grabbed a banana for breakfast.

I never missed a day of school in my life. I have a 3.8 GPA, have a few friends and a happy life that I'm thankful for. I guess I'm considered a "nerd" since I'm smart and wear glasses.

I arrived at school and went to the office since they told me they wanted to see me. I was greeted by the principal.

"Miss y/l/n, thank you for coming, I'm going to need for you to show our new student Mr.Wolfhard around since he's in most of your classes" he said.

I nodded. "Is he here right now?" I asked. "No but he'll turn up soon" he said and I nodded once again as I sat down and waited for the new boy to come.

I pulled out some flash cards to review for our math test next week. A few minutes later a boy showed up. His long brown hair covered his face, along with his freckles.

"Ahh, Mr.Wolfhard, a pleasure having you here" my principal said shaking the boys hand. "I know that from your old school, you broke most of their rules" the Principal said.

The boy smiled. "However, there will be no of that here" the principal continued. The boys smile soon turned into a small smirk.

"Now enough with all this talking, Miss y/l/n, show him to his classes now" the principal finished while giving me his schedule.

The boy turned to me and his smirk grew bigger. "Fine by me" he said.I gathered my things and walked up to the boy.

"My name is y/n by the way" I said offering my hand for him to shake. He took my hand and shook it.

As I went to pull back, he brought the back of my hand to his mouth and place a kiss on it. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I quickly pulled away.

"Y/n is a cute name and all but I think I'll just call you peaches" he said. "Why is that?" I asked. "Can't say" he said and smirked and walked out of the office.

"Just to let you know, I'm not like the rest of the girls here Wolfhard" I said following him."Call me Finn, Peaches" he said.

The hallway started to fill up. Eyes darted to Finn and I, not to mention that he was really close to me.

Girls were winking, pointing, and basically doing anything they could to get him to notice them. He would smile or wink back at them. At least he's getting noticed.

We went to our first class, Math. I ran to my seat in the middle of the classroom. Finn sat next to me.

As the class got here, girls were all trying to sit next to him, some giving me death glares. Most of them piled around his desk asking him questions.

I ignored them and started taking early notes. At least I got to to him before he becomes popular.

I was pretty much annoyed the whole class because of all of the whispering girls

I got my things together and looked over at Finn ready to take him to our next class but most of the girls where pulling him out of the classroom.

I shrugged and continued with the rest of school.

❉After school ❉
Finn came to class with girls all under him. It didn't bother me much because I knew he would get popular already. He wasn't at lunch either. Probably just skipping on his first day.

I grabbed my phone and my book bag and walked out the school. I put in my ear buds as the music started to play.

I walked past the tree that was in front of our school and  saw Finn lighting a cigarette. "Wait up peaches" he called out to me.

I sighed and took the ear bud out my ear. He walked up to me and smiled as he took a drag. I dramatically held my breath as a cloud of smoke floated around my head.

He gave me a confused look as he pulled the cancer stick from his mouth and offered it to me.

I looked down at it and smacked out of his hand. "Your a feisty one aren't you" he smirked as he pulled out another cigarette lighting it.

I rolled my eyes and put the ear bud back in my ear and started to walk again. "Peaches?" He called out.

"Stop calling me that" I said. "Where ya heading"he said ignoring my statement and walking next to me.

"Home" I said and he nodded. "Nah, your gonna show me around town" he said grabbing my hand and started running down the street.

He ignored my continuous yells and him while he dragged me along with him.

❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

Hey guys,I'm so excited for this book. I've been planning/writing for this book since last year. I really want this book to be good and all I need is feedback from you guys. So please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️