❉ 11 ❉

Will I be known and loved?
Is there one that I trust?

It was hard for me to even get up in the morning without wincing thinking something bad was about to happen. Millie dropped me off at my house after the incident. Finn didn't even text me but I didn't mind, I didn't want his pity party.

I didn't even want to go back to school but I couldn't ruin my perfect attendance record. I put on a school jacket and some jeans. I grabbed my bag and didn't even bother with my phone. I knew time I would open it, videos from yesterday would flood my phone. I left my room and made my way to my door. As soon as I left my house, I seen a Mercedes Benz in my drive way.

The window rolled down and Millie stuck her head out with an smile. "Ready for school?" She asked.

"No" I said while getting into her car. I was even embarrassed in front of her. "Look y/n, sitting around frowning won't make the days go away, your gonna have to face everyone sooner or later" She said backing out of my drive way.

"You don't know how it feels" I said sighing. "You never will, because your friends with the biggest bitch in school" I continued.

"Not anymore, I've had enough of her jealous ass" Millie said. "What" I said surprised. "She only did that because she's was jealous that Finn spent more time with you" Millie said.

"Well that won't happen anymore, she can have him" I said. "You can't just let her walk all over you" she said.

"She doesn't even like him, she just wants him because he's the hot new boy" she continued. "Well I don't care anymore, I don't want to be involved in her boy drama and Finn is changing me" I said.

Millie sighed and went quiet. The drive to school went quicker than it normally was. I pulled my hood over my head and stepped out her car. Before I was fully out, Millie stopped me.

"Just act like you don't care, then knowing that it doesn't bother you makes them feel stupid" she said. I nodded and got out.

As soon as I got to the doors, all eyes were on me. I gripped my bag strap and continued walking. Most of them were whispering and staring. It was hard acting like it didn't bother me but I managed.

I got seated in my first class and kept my earbuds in. I could care less about the lesson because I was more ahead than the rest of the class.

Finn walked in a few minutes late but he could care less. We made eye contact for a few seconds before I broke it to look back at my papers.He was the main reason why I was embarrassed by the whole school.

I want nothing to do with him.

He studied my face for a few seconds before taking the hint and sitting somewhere else.

A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and one of my classmates passed me a paper.

I opened it already knowing who it was from.

Peaches...

I crumpled the paper up and left it on my desk. I didn't want him to start anything else with Iris and I.

I turned up the volume on my phone and kept rewriting the notes so I could remember them.

Time flew as the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my bag so I could avoid Finn but that was stopped short.

He pulled my earbud out and softly said "peaches". I hated the name but loved hearing it come from him.

"Just leave me alone" I said as I put my stuff in my binders and into my bag. "Can I at least talk to you about it" he said getting fired up.

" Finn please, just leave it and me alone, I'd rather not talk about it or to you" I said softly. "What did I even do, you've been ignoring me the whole period and now you don't even want to talk to me" he said.

"Finn-" I said before he cut me off. "No, what's wrong" he said. "Can we just save this for later, I shouldn't even be speaking to you" I said.

"Why" he asked dumbfounded. I gave him pleading eyes and he just looked at me even more confused.

"You shouldn't even want to talk to me, I'm a loser" I said starting to tear up. "Your not a loser, who even told you that" he asked.

I shook my head and walked away from the conversation. I didn't want to explain what Iris already tells him.

He didn't try to stop me because he knew I was upset. I push past the crowds of people hearing some chuckles and snarls. I quickly wiped my tears away after remembering what Millie said.

A felt something stop my walking and I fell over. The I hugged the hard ground making my glasses fly off.

I scrambled to put my glasses on as the whole hallway busted into fits of laughter. I put my glasses on and looked up to see the devil in human form smirking at me.

"Oops, my bad" she said as she stepped over me making sure to kick my leg in the process. I held it in pain as I got up. Tears tricked down my face out of pure anger and embarrassment.

I ran out the school before anyone could see me crying. I ran towards a tree far from the school and sat up against it crying. I don't understand what's her problem, I backed off Finn and she's still out to get me.

I can't take her shit anymore.

-please read

(Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a while and I am truly sorry about it. Nothing is wrong with me, I just never have any free time anymore to write so I try to every chance I get. If you guys want more recent updates, I'm gonna need plenty of help with some encouragement to keep writing because I literally don't read or write anymore and I was close to just deleting all my stories since I don't post that often. So please vote and share because it means a lot knowing that you guys like my writing. So I am trying my best to post more and thank you for all your check up messages❤️)