❉ 13 ❉

Oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side?

Millie and I had went straight to her house after school. I couldn't wait to leave that building and I finally did.

"Stop" I giggled as Millie threw popcorn at me. She was trying her best at cheering me up and it was somewhat working.

"I just want you to talk to me" she said as she threw more. "Ok, ok what do you want to know" I said taking the boys a pieces out of my hair.

"Why do you want Finn to stop being friends with you, I can tell he genuinely is trying to talk to you but you push him away" she said.

"He's the complete opposite of me, I want to stay out of trouble, he's known for trouble. Iris already claimed him and she hates me, I just don't want any part of drama, I wish I never even spoke to him" I said as I rubbed my fingers together.

Millie watched over my face with questioning eyes. "You know, Iris isn't all that scary as she claims to be, under all that makeup, she's a scared wimp that feels the need to put others down, if I were you, I wouldn't have cared about what she says, and she doesn't own him. I can tell that he cares for you more than her" Millie said putting a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

I frowned as I shifted my position in her bed. "It's hard not to care" I said and Mille sighed. "I still feel like you should talk to him, clear the air between you guys" Millie said and I slowly nodded .

"Some other time" I said and she agreed. "Another question, do you like him?" She asked and I felt my face start to heat up.

"You do like h-" she said before I cut her off. "I don't like him, I barely even know him" I said as I threw some popcorn at her. "I'm just asking!" She laughed .

After a few hours of gossiping and eating, Millie dropped me off back at home. My parents weren't home because they were having their monthly date night.

I went to my room and decided to do some homework. I grabbed my laptop and played some music as I started working on my biology project that's not due until 2 weeks.

After 45 minutes, I ended up finishing it earlier than expected and had no more work to do. My favorite song came on and I started to dance around in my room.

I got so carried away that I didn't see the figure outside my window. I yelled and hid behind my bed as the figure started laughing and showed themselves.

I rolled my eyes at Finn as I walked towards the window. "What do you want" I asked while opening the window as his laughing died down.

"I wanted to join the dance party, clearly I wasn't invited" he said. "Why are you here" I said with a hard sigh.

"Because I'm stubborn, I don't want you to stop talking to me" he said climbing through my window.

"Your not suppose to be here Finn" I said starting to get paranoid. "Just spend a few minutes with me and you'll see that you'll still want to be my friend" he said grabbing my arm and playing the music again.

He started to dance around like a madman. I giggled to my self as I looked out the window to make sure my parents haven't pulled up.

"Loosen up peaches" he said grabbing my hand and twirled me around. I have to admit, I did enjoy his company but I need to avoid him.

He then started to yell out the lyrics of the song causing me to laugh at his goofiness. After a few seconds, he walked over to my bed and pulled up my computer typing in a few things before patting the side of my bed.

I hesitantly walked and sat next to him while he made himself comfortable. "What are we doing" I asked as he shushed me as the movie started to play.

"We are watching a movie specifically Lady and the Tramp" he said as he laid back on my pillows. "Join me" he said as he scooted over. I rolled my eyes as the animated movie started to play.

All throughout the movie, Finn played with my hair and occasionally started tickle fights that were short lived due to me pushing him off the bed.

We spent more time focused on each other rather than the movie. Last thing I remembered was laying down next to him before falling asleep snuggled next to him.

"Sweet dreams peaches" I heard before the darkness took over my mind.

(AN: Please read)
Hey guys, I'm sorry about the short chapter and I'm also extremely sorry about how long it took me to update this. I've never really had time to right and I've also lost interest writing this story. I'm still debating on whether I should continue this book. If you guys want me to continue, private message me ideas for the story and I WILL give the people the credit. I've really always had an interest in Harry Styles, so if you guys are also into that, let me know if I should write a book about him. Thank you guys for the continuous amount of support that you give me on this book.❤️