❉ 2 ❉

You look like a movie
You sound like a song

We stop at the little spots around town but Finn still wasn't impressed at the spots. We stopped at a small bridge, my favorite bridge at that.

It was over a pond, and I always went here to take my mind off things. I closed my eyes and smiled as rested my hands on the railing.

"You know this place?" He asked and I nodded. "I always come here to clear my head" I said. He pulled the stick from his mouth.

"You know any other places" he asked. "I don't really leave my house that much, just school and this bridge" I said.

His eyes widened. "Wow your boring" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "It's ok to have fun sometimes" he said.

"I have fun" I defended and he smirked. "Oh yeah, what do you do to have fun" he asked. "I..." I said and he laughed.

"Oh yeah that's sounds so fun, Call me next time when that happens" he said throw the the small cigarette on the ground and stepping on it.

I glared at him. "Anyways, my type of fun is way different than yours" I said.

"I know because your boring" he said.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"AM NOT"

"Then go swimming with me in the pond" he said with the same smirk on his face.

"You can't be serious" I said starting to chicken out. He took off his shirt to revel his toned body.

"My eyes are up here but just ask if your looking for some action" he said catching me staring at him. I looked away blushing hard.

"There you go Peaches" he said touching my cheek. I huffed as I swatted his hand away.

"I'm waiting" he continued. I looked over the bridge, it was a long fall but it was bearable.

"Turn around" I said and he raised an eyebrow. I tugged on the bottom of my shirt indicating that I was going to take it off.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "It's not like I'm not going to see you when we get down there" he said and I crossed my arms.

"Im not going to do it unless you turn around or close your eyes" I said. He sighed and put his hands over his eyes.

I quickly took off my shirt and pants and crossed my arms over my chest. "You can uncover them but don't look at me" I said.

"Too late" I heard him say as I looked over and seen him peaking through his fingers. "FINN!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" he chuckled. He stepped on the ledge reaching his hand out to help me up.

I climbed up not letting go of his hand. He could tell that I was scared. "Chill our babe, this is nothing compared to what I been before" he said.

"Well that's you, I'm a whole different person" I said with a shaky voice. "Don't be a wimp peaches" he chuckled.

He knew what he was doing because he started to smirk. "I said stop calling me that" I said getting annoyed.

"Not until you jump Peaches" he said. I closed my eyes getting even more annoyed.

"Peaches, Peaches, Peach-" I heard him say before I felt the wind speed pick up.

"FUCK" I heard him say before I was surrounded by the cold water. I quickly moved my wet hair from my face and floated.

Finn soon jumped. I was waiting for him to swim back up but he didn't.

"Finn?" I said as I looked around the water.

"FINN!" I continued to call around the water starting to panic. I then felt arms around my waist as Finn yelled behind me.

I screamed with him until he started laughing. I smack his chest as I tried to catch my breath.

"That's was funny" he said between laughs. "Your an ass" I said as I pushed his hands away from me.

All he did was put his hands on my hips again. "Lighten up Peaches, it was funny" he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands off me again.

"Can we go now" I said swimming away. He sighed and followed close behind me. Once we got to the bridge, we put our clothes back on our wet bodies.

I picked up my phone as Finn was ruffling his long wet hair. "It's 5:15, I guess I should get going" I said slinging my book bag over my shoulder.

"What, gotta curfew?" He joked. "No just homework" I said. "Then you should come over to my house and we can start on our homework together" he said.

"Finn I-" I said before I was cut off. "Come on Peaches, I know you want to" he said.

are you guys liking this book so far?