❉ 4 ❉

If you're not the one for me
Then how come I can bring you to your knees?

Once I woke up, I did my morning usual and got dressed. I picked out a white shirt, skinny jeans and my red converse.

For breakfast, I grabbed a granola bar. I don't usually eat with my parents because I'm up and out of the door before they wake up.

I grabbed my book bag and my phone and did my walk to school. Once I was at school, I pulled my Math binder out.

As I was on my way to the classroom, I saw Finn with his arm around one of the cheerleaders.

He noticed that I was looking at him and he waved. I played it off by waving and turning around.

I kinda knew he was going to go get a girlfriend soon anyways. When I got to the classroom I took a seat in the back figuring that Finn and his little girlfriend were going to take my spot.

I was right. She placed herself in my seat and combed her fingers through her hair. She was one of those popular cheerleaders.

Before they could notice me staring, I copied notes from the board. "Hey peaches" the familiar voice said sitting on my desk.

"What" I said clearly getting annoyed by him. "Ooh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, wish I was there" he said.

I rolled my eyes and felt the pencil being taken from my hand. "Thanks" He smirked as he walked back to his desk.

I pulled out another pencil and rolled my eyes once again. I seriously hate his cocky attitude. I watched as he kissed the cheerleaders cheek as he sat down.

The cheerleader was Iris. She wasn't dumb but she is really pretty. She date almost every cute guy at this school. She even made a few guys break up with their girlfriends for her.

Basically she could have any guys she wanted. The fact that no one hates her annoys me. The rest of class was just taking notes, listening to the teacher ramble about stuff I learned 3 years ago and giggles from Iris and Finn.

Ugh this is gonna be a long day.

Finally school was over. I walked home and was greeted by my mother.

"Hi honey" she said as she was watching Tv on the couch. "Hey mom" I said as I hugged her. "Any ideas for dinner?" She asked as she flipped through some channels.

"Chicken and pasta salad?" I asked and she nodded and walked  into the kitchen. I walked to my room to get started on my half done homework.

I barely got started on the first question before I heard my phone ringing. It was Finn. I rolled my eyes as I turned my ringer off.

As I put my pencil down on the paper, the phone rang again. I sat there and waited for it Stop calling.

I sighed in relief as the buzzing stopped. Why did I even give him my number. We shouldn't even be associated with each other.

He's been here two days and every likes him and he's dating the popular girl at school. He smokes, drinks and parties while I stay at home doing homework.

Literally my life is boring, but a couple more years I'll be in college. I heard a sound come from my phone.

Finn-I'm at the bridge, meet me here

Y/n-Lots of homework to do

I mean I did lie to him because it'll take me 3 minuets to finish this page. I waited as it said typing. It was taking him so long to text back.

Finn- I know your probably done with that stupid math homework, just chill with me for a little

He was right, I finished the paper as he was typing.

Y/n- Alright you got me there, but I'm about to eat dinner, go get Iris or something

I didn't realize what I said until it said Sent.

Finn- oh alright

I sighed thankful that he was a little clueless. I put my papers back into my bag and pulled out my book. I loved to read and any spare second I would get.

This is my 5th time reading the Outsiders and I think I'll never get tired of reading it a 30 minuets later, my mom called me down for dinner.

I heard my phone go off one more time.

Finn- miss out today, no backing out next time <3 <3 <3

❉New characters will be added soon❉