❉ 3 ❉

Watched it pour as I touched your face

My parents don't really care if I hang out with people. They think I should get out of the house more than I usually do.

We arrived at his house. It was a nice house but he told me he's only there when he needs a place to sleep.

He guided me to his room and I sat on his bed as I pulled out our homework. He left the room as I got started.

A few minutes later, he came back with two beers. He handed me one. "I don't drink" I said as I handed him back the bottle.

"Ugh stop being so boring sometimes" he said popping the bottle open and taking a swig out of the disgusting beverage.

"You don't know me" I said while writing down the math equation. "Your right, I don't know you but I'd love to know more about you" he said while pulling up a chair and sitting across from me.

"Let's play 21 questions" he said. "We're supposed to be doing our homework" I said looking up from the paper.

"We can talk while we do our homework" he said while pulling out a couple papers. "What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Y/f/c, what's yours?" I said while finishing the paper. "Red or blue, how many boyfriends have you had" he asked.

"One" I said quietly but enough for him to hear. "Did you get the answer the number 12?" I said trying to change to change the subject.

"I don't even have my name on the paper yet" he chuckled and I laughed with him. "It's your turn" he said while writing his name down.

"Um how many girlfriends have you had?" I said. I'm not really good with games like this anyways.

"Hmm, maybe around 7-10" he said and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I quickly shook the look off my face as he got up.

He turned on the radio as y/f/s started playing. I started humming to the lyrics of the song as Finn cane up to me.

He would be drinking his beer and tapping his fingers on the desk to the beat. "This is boring" he said throwing his bottle into his trash.

"Then what do you want to do then" I said while putting my papers in my binder. "You wouldn't want to know" he said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes as I tried to hide my blush by I could tell he noticed. He's a player, I should even be in his room right now.

As of on cue, I got a text message. It was from my mom saying dinner is ready for when I get home.

"Well I guess I should get home because dinner is ready" I said putting my backpack on. "Let me walk you home" he said while grabbing his phone and jacket.

I wasn't going to argue about it because I hate walking home late at night.

The walk consisted of Finn flirting with me and messing with public property. He made me blush the whole day and I haven't felt like this since my ex Dylan. He moved away last year and said it would be best if we didn't date anymore. We tried to talk to each other but he soon stopped talking to me.

I never loved someone liked I loved Dylan. After we stopped talking, I grew even more quiet and stopped taking to my friends.

We soon made it to my house. "Ah I guess the fun is over" he chuckled. "I guess I had fun with you today" I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow Peaches" he said putting his arms up as if he was going to hug me. I raised my eyebrow at his gesture.

I smirked and grabbed his hand to shake it. Before I went to let go, he pulled me into his chest and wrapped me in a hug.

I hugged back liking his touch on me.

"Bye Finn" I said as he let go. He shot me a wink before he turned on his heels and walked away.