❉ 8 ❉

Where I wanna be
Again and again

"Shit you look hot" Finn said throwing his cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. "Come on lets get this over with" I said hiding my blush and getting in his car.

He said a few words to Sadie before getting in the car himself. "We should skip the party and chill at my place" he said smirking my way.

"I bet you would enjoy that but your girlfriend is waiting on you to show up" I smirked back. He chuckled and took off.

The trip consisted of Finn flirting with me and him dancing to the radio. We finally arrived to Beverly Hills, where Iris lived. The typical rich blonde popular girl. She gave the biggest Regina George vibes.

As Finn stop the car, I noticed that he didn't have a key. I was really hoping he didn't steal this car but knowing him, he did.

I did a deep breath before getting out of the car. I followed behind Finn as we walked up to her house. It was huge and fulled with teens.

"Don't be scared" he said holding the small of my back as we pushed through the bodies of the teens.

"Hey baby" Iris said pulling Finn in a hug and kiss. She reeked of alcohol. "Y/n?, you came" she said sounding disgusted then covering up with a fake smile. I gave her the same fake smile with a small chuckle at the end.

She handed her solo cup to Finn and he gladly took it and followed behind her. I trailed behind them getting stares from random guys and I hated it.

I just sat at the secluded table and watched Finn and Iris dance together. I cringed at how extra she was being. She would be slowly grinding on him and he would just be drinking his beer and enjoying it.

I looked across the table and seen a punch bowl. It was labeled "normal punch for losers lol" I grabbed one of the solo cups scattered around the table and poured the red liquid in the cup.

The bowl looked untouched since it was filled to the top. I took a few sips of the drink. It tasted good but felt weird once it hit my stomach.

I looked over to see Iris and Finn kissing. As they were kissing, Finn looked over at me and gave me the thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.

"Not a parter huh?" Someone said sitting down next to me. "I guess you can say that" I said. "Gaten" he said offering me his hand and I shook it.

"I only come to her parties for the alcohol" he chuckled showing me the the solo cup and a beer he was holding.

"I was dragged here, if it was my choice, I would have stayed at home with a good book" I said making him spit his drink a little.

"You like reading" he said while laughing. "Wait, your Y/n?" He said and I nodded. "Wow you look different. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm just saying because you usually look like a real nerd" he said taking a sip of his drink. I glared at him as I took a sip of my drink.

"Kidding, kidding, I'll see you around y/n" he said. I nodded my head at him as he walked away.

My cup was almost gone, I might as well get another cup. I went to the bowl and it looked like I was the only one who took a cup of it. Maybe I shouldn't be drinking this but my throat still felt dry, it'll just be my last cup.

I drank the cold liquid and walked to the trash to throw away my cup. I didn't know I was swaying really hard so I leaned up against the corner and dropped the cup to the floor.

My head stared pounding and i felt like I was going to puke my insides out. I need to get out of here but I can barely walk. Since when was fruit punch make you sick, what was in that punch?

I managed to get back to my chair and the first thing I did was lay my head on the counter. I guess I would just wait for Finn so he could take me home.

But it was extremely hard to keep my eyes open. I slowly started melting into the feeling before I felt my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Sorry about being inactive. I will try to write more but if you want more recent updates, they'll be shorter chapters but if you don't mind the wait, they'll be longer chapters. So let me know which one you guys would want

Vote, comment and share ❤️