❉ 7 ❉

Why you bother me when you know you got a woman?

The classes went by fast. I barely seen Finn today but when I did see him, he was either making out with Iris or talking to another redheaded girl.

I almost forgot that it was Friday when Finn came up behind me saying. "Your still going to the party with me". I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you even want me to go to this party so badly?" I asked sitting down at my desk. "Because you need to get out more and have fun, all you do is go to school then go back home" he said sitting on my desk. He said and I glared at him.

"I bet you'll have more fun with me at that party then you've ever had before in you life" he smirked. "I doubt that but ok" I smiled.

"Alright bet, I'll pick you up at 8" he said and my eyes quickly widened. "8 pm! That's so late....never mind" I sighed and he smirked and walked off to his next class.

As he walked away, I admired all his features. His brown eyes had me hypnotized. His smiled brightened up the room. I weirdly wanted to run my fingers through his bouncy curls.

He is extremely attractive but way out of my league. I'm surprised that he's still talking to me.

End of school

I grabbed my book bag and headed out the school doors. "Make sure you wear something sexy" Finn spoke behind me.

"Umm have you met me?" I asked. "Yeah, your name is y/n and you have an amazing body that you should show off more" he said winking at me.

"Well I don't have anything sexy" I said gripping my backpack strap. "I thought you might say that, SADIE" he yelled at the end.

A redheaded girl soon walked up to us. "Y/n, this is Sadie, she's one of my new friends" he said. I already knew who she was but I still shook her hand.

Sadie is the only bad girl of the school. She does everything Finn does but she never went to jail. No boy ever tried to ask her out but she didn't mind. She lived a this carefree life I've always wanted.

"How'd you guys meet?" I asked. "She lit my cigarette" He said and I slowly nodded. "Sadie, she needs help with finding a sexy outfit for tonight" he said and she giggled.

"She's going to Iris's party?, I thought you needed to know her secret password to get in" she joked.

I folded my arms together and looked at Finn. "Who cares, it's a little party and peaches needs to have some fun" he said slinging his arm around me.

"Peaches?" Sadie asked. "It's y/n's nickname" he said winking down at me. I slightly blushed. "Our of all the nicknames, why is her nickname peaches?" She asked.

"Because of that" he said brushing his thumb across my cheek. I swatted his hand away as he chuckled.

"So will you help her?" He asked. "What's in it for me?" She said. "You get to make a new friend" he said and she just gave him the same stare.

"I'll get you into the party" he said. "If I go to that party, I'm going to crash it" she said. Iris and Sadie hate each other. Iris stole Sadie's boyfriend last year and Sadie does everything to get back at her. She would pull pranks on her, throw food at her, anything bad, it was done to Iris.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked. "Dude your dating the biggest slut of the school" she said and I nodded in agreement.

"Fine what do you want?" He sighed. "Hmmm, a new switch blade and 2 packs of cigarettes" she said. He raised his eyebrow.

"Fine, but you better make her look hotter than Megan Fox" he said and I rolled my eyes and started walking with Sadie.

"No offense but why are you hanging out with Finn" she asked as she unlocked her car. " The principal wanted me to show him around school, I don't know why he would still want to hang around me" I said while buckling the seatbelt.

"Maybe because your pretty and not like everyone else" she said. "Not to most of the guys here at this school" I said. "Hey at least your not boy crazy like most of the girls here" she said and I nodded.

The drive was short to her house but I wasn't complaining. She had a really nice house. When she opened the door, another redhead ran towards her and hugged her.

"Jacey say hi" Sadie said making her sister do a cute little wave. I immediately waved back. "Alright now go play" Sadie said letting go of her sister.

"Alright lets get started" She said walking away and I followed. I few minutes later, I was trying on different tops and dresses. I was surprised that Sadie had clothes like this because she normally wears flannels and ripped jeans.

I didn't like most of the dresses she had so she picked up something I would probably never wear. A black tube top, jeans and some of Sadie's vans since we're the same size.

She said that I shouldn't wear my reading glasses because that's a turn off. Frankly I didn't care but she took them away from me.

She straightened my hair and painted my fingernails white.

I refused to put on makeup but she did pluck my eyebrows and put on lip gloss. "Wow, you look good" she said. "How long is the party, I need time to get home and study for my calculus test on Wednesday" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I heard her party's don't end until 3am" she said and I quickly shook my head. "I don't want to be there for that long, I barely even want to be there for 5 minuets" I said and she giggled.

"I don't blame you, I wouldn't even want to be in the same room with her for more than 30 seconds" she said making both of us laugh.

After our little laugh fest, she got a text message. "Finn's outside" she said. I took one last look in the mirror before walking out of her room.

"Don't start too much drama with Iris without me" Sadie called out. Too bad Sadie's not coming with us, I would have at least had someone to talk to knowing that Finn was going to be all around Iris.

I felt all the anxiety build up as I walked out of Sadie's house. Hopefully tonight's not too bad.