❉ 12 ❉

Driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kind of into it

I gathered myself together and pried myself from the tree. I wiped my almost dried tears and let my hair fall out of the ponytail that it was in to attention to cover my flustered face. I took slow steps into that famous place of hell that we call school.

"Wow Iris you're so goddamn funny, making yourself look like a fool in front of everyone" Millie said as soon as I stepped back into the hallway.

"Wow Millie, you're a goddamn loser" she said and a few chuckles broke out. "And the only fool here is that thing that's behind you" Iris said as she smirked in my direction and gave Sophia a high five.

"Why don't you just grow up, you've been like this ever since I've met you and you've gotten more and more pathetic" Millie spit at her which made her wipe her stupid smirk off her face.

People from the hallway gasped and chuckled at Millie's comeback. Iris started to stutter on her words and Millie grabbed my arm and walked us out of the hallway.

"Y/n you gotta start standing up for your self or she'll make your life a living hell" Millie said in a calming way. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. It's harder than it seems.

As we walked down the hallway, Finn was walking towards us. Before he noticed me, I grabbed Millie's arm and pulled her into the girls bathroom. She let out a startled screech before the door closed and I knew Finn seen and heard us.

"What the hell was that for" she asked adjusting her top. "I really don't want to talk to Finn right now" I whispered.

A few seconds later I heard lite footsteps coming closer. I hoped it was some girl who needed to used the bathroom but I already knew what was to come.

"Peaches, I seen you run in here" he said behind the door. "Shit" I mumbled to myself.

"Peaches? who's peaches?" Millie whispered to me. "It's a nickname he made up for me" I said as I rolled my eyes. She smirked and said "that so cute".

"Listen peaches, I'm sorry for whatever I did and I really want to talk to you" he called out behind the door. "You did nothing Finn" I said back as my breath hitched as I waited for his response.

"Just tell me what happened" he said. "I just don't think I should talk to you anymore Finn" I said as I let out a breathy sigh.

"I'll give you your space" he said and started to walk away. I didn't want to keep pushing him away but I can't take Iris anymore.

"I'm not gonna let her ruin your little thing with Finn" Millie said. My eyes quickly adverted to here and stood in front of her.

"Please Millie, don't talk to him and make it harder than it is" I said tears threatening to slip. "Fine but you're going to talk to him eventually" she said and I slowly nodded.

I fixed myself and rubbed cool water on my face so I would look less flushed and dried myself off. The bell started to ring meaning it was time for lunch.

Anxiety built up in my body was slowly killing me. Millie walked me to the door and we both started walking down the hallway. Eyes were following me left and right and it made me feel worse.

"Don't worry about them" Millie said. "Easy for you to say" I said while rubbing my forehead.

It felt like years before we finally reached the Cafeteria. I let out a breath of air and sat down at the table. I put my head in my hands and looked down.

"You want anything?" Mille asked and I shook my head. The last thing on my mind was food. "You have to eat something" she said as she put a bag of chips in front of me.

"Not hungry" I said and put my head down on the table. " I don't care, eat something" she said not giving up. I sighed and picked my head up and opened the bag of potato chips.

I stared at them for a few seconds before popping one in my mouth. I glanced around the room and instantly regretted it. I looked over the room to see Finn at a table with Iris and Sophia and he was staring right back at me. As I was looking, Iris looked my way and I quickly turned my head back towards Millie and she was scrolling through her phone.

I felt his eyes burn through the side of my head. I wish he would just listen to Iris and stop talking to me. It would be better for the both of us. He wouldn't be friends with a loser and he would get the prettiest girl in school and become the popular guy.

"Earth to y/n" Millie said while waving her hand in my face. "What?" I asked. "Well I asked if you wanted to come over tonight" she said. I pursued my lips together and she caught on.

"Are you sure?" I asked once again. "Look y/n, you are my friend now, I'm nothing like Iris, I want you to trust me more" she said as she grabbed one of my hands.

"Ok" I said which brought a huge smile to her face. Hopefully hanging out with her will take my mind off the drama.

*Please Read*

Hi once again. Sorry about my updating habits. I really wish I could write more but I'm honestly trying my best. I've also wanted to tell you guys that I want to make another account and dedicate it to Harry styles. I've gotta real bad nostalgia and suddenly want to write about him. Should I write a book about him on this account or make a new account and kinda start one with his fandom? Let me know if you guys are interested in that. ❤️