❉ 5 ❉

❉ She ain't gonna be able to love you like I ❉ will

When I woke up, I decided wearing something that I usually wouldn't wear. I picked out a flower skirt, black tank top, knee high boots, and a light brown cardigan.

A Little makeup that consisted of eyeliner and lip gloss. I walked down stairs and seen both of my parents in the kitchen. This is the first time they are awake before me.

My mom was making breakfast and my dad was making coffee. "Good morning sweet pea" my dad said as he kissed my head.

"Good morning" I said and sat down. "Why are you guys up so early?" I asked. "We just feel like we don't talk as much as we used to" my mother said as she sat a plate of food in front of me.

"Yeah, and from now on, we'll be up in the morning with you" my father said as he sat a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Thanks" I said picking at the eggs on my plate. "Well don't you look pretty today!, new boyfriend or something?" My my joked.

"No,no" I said almost choking on some coffee. "Then who was that handsome boy the other day that walked you home" she said sipping on her coffee.

"Just a new friend Mom nothing more, besides he's dating someone right now" I said. "Too bad, you guys would be cute together" she said.

A few minutes later, I finished my breakfast and my dad offered to take me to school. I accepted his gesture because I didn't feel like walking to school in heel boots.

I grabbed my lunch even though I don't go to the lunch room. I usually just sneak it in Library so I can have some study time.

The drive was obviously quicker than the walk, I told my dad goodbye and walked into the school.

As I walked to my locker, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I sighed and moved it out the way already knowing who it was.

"Woah, what's wrong" he asked. I shrugged "nothing" I said avoiding eye contact. "Well don't you look good today" he said staring at my outfit. I rolled my eye. He noticed my attitude but shrugged it off.

"We're Hanging out after school" he said as we walked to our first period. "Don't you have like ya know, a girlfriend to be with or something?" I said as I sat down in the back.

"Who, Iris, yeah" he said sitting on my desk. I rolled my eyes as he spoke again. "So is that a no or something" he said.

As I went to speak, I was cut off. "Hey babe" She said pulling Finn in a hug. She scoped me out just before rolling her eyes.

She grabbed Finn's hand and dragged him to their desk. I started writing notes before the teacher came.

Once class started, everyone was quickly copying down the notes before the teacher erased the board.

I got a little distracted and looked around the classroom. I looked over and seen Iris staring at me while basically eating Finn's face.

She smirked through the kiss and Finn was enjoying every second of it. "That's enough" the teacher said pointing at them.

She slowly pulled away smirking at my reaction. Finn was gaining his breath back while looking surprised.

Now I'm really starting to hate her.

After class was lunch. I grabbed my lunch and hid it in one of my binders. I walked to the library and smiled at the librarian.

I went to one of the secluded tables in the back. I took out the bag and some homework from last period.

After a few minutes, I felt a presence in front of me. "So you come here for lunch, boring" Finn said.

I rolled my eyes. "It's nice,quiet, away from you" I smirked eating a chip. He sat down across from me.

"You'd have to try harder to get away from me" he smirked eating one of my chips. "What are you doing here?" I sighed.

"I could ask you the same question" he said. "I don't really talk to anyone, so I just eat lunch here" I said.

"You talk to me" he said smiling at the end. "Unfortunately" I joked. He scoffed and took a bite of my sandwich.

"But seriously, you can come sit with me and Iris" he said. "I'd rather not" I said taking my sandwich out of his hand and biting it.

"Suit you're self, Thanks for the lunch" He said taking my sandwich back from me and walking out.

Once he left, I smiled to myself.