❉ 9 ❉

I live in the sky, you come live here too

❉Finn's Pov ❉

Iris's parties are fun. I decided to only drink one beer because I'll probably have to take y/n home.

What even happened to y/n? Iris and I were the life of the party and I completely forgot about y/n. I guess Iris was using her best moves moves on me. I just sipped my beer and enjoyed the show.

After a while, I chilled with Iris and her cheer group. Iris was clearly drunk. "Come on l-let's go to my r-room" she slurred while grabbing my hand. We started walking through the bodies of people.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen y/n passed out across the counter. Worry flashed in my eyes. I stopped Iris from walking.

"W-What's wrong" she said turning around. "Sorry, I got to go" I said breaking out of her grip and going to y/n.

I looked around and saw a cup of punch spilled over. Someone spiked that punch. I examined her face.

Still breathing

I sighed in relief and picked her up bridal style and carried her out to the car. I know her mom would probably freak if she came home like this.

All through the drive, y/n was mumbling and saying curse words. I was rubbing the back of her hand to calm her down.

I felt extremely bad, I shouldn't have talked her into going into this party. Her and Iris is gonna be mad at me.

I pulled into the driveway. As soon as I stopped, she opened the door and threw up. I quickly turned off the car and ran to her side.

I helped her out of the car. She could barely even walk so I picked her up again. She nuzzled her head into my chest and softly cried. Now I feel terrible.

I'm glad my dad was out and probably won't be back until tomorrow night. I carried her to my room and laid her softly on my bed.

I walked to my bathroom and made a warm towel. When I came back, she was knocked out. I softly rubbed the towel across her face to get rid of the the messed up makeup and alcohol.

I always thought she was beautiful but up close was a different story. She looked gorgeous and calm when she wasn't so tense.

I wiped the rag across her forehead and she stirred awake. "Mom?" She said tiredly while looking around.

"No peaches" I smiled. "S-stupid Finn, for m-making me go to Iris's party, i-i don't even like her, I only c-came because Finn wanted me to go, stupid g-gorgeous Finn hmm-" she said before she fell back asleep.

I smiled to myself, she called me gorgeous, I laid on the other side of my bed without being under the covers because I wouldn't want y/n to get the wrong idea when she wakes up.

(PLEASE READ)

Sorry for the short part, I just wanted to finish up what happened because left you all on a cliffhanger. I'm still trying to get better with my updates Bc I'm literally so lazy and stressed out lmao. I hate to say this but I'm kinda not feeling the stranger things theme anymore Im gonna try to get myself back into the fandom. Anyways I've been thinking about making a Mid90s book if you watched the movie( it's literally so good) so let me know if you would be interested in reading that.
Thank you all so much for the continuous amount of support for this book, updates will be coming soon