❉ 10 ❉

Break up with your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm bored

I woke up with my head feeling like it was about to explode. I grabbed my head in pain as I opened my eyes.

My vision came out blurry but I knew something was off about my presence. Then memories flooded into my mind.

I groaned at the thought of me being at a party. What was I even doing? Oh yeah Finn. My vision started to clear up and I started to panic.

Who's room am I in? Please tell me I didn't go home with someone! I was still wearing what I wore to her party. I felt the presence next to me and I slowly looked over and screamed.

The person jumped up from the bed at looked at me with a tired and scared expression. I sighed in relief as I seen Finn. "What's wrong" he morning voice groaned.

"Please tell me we didn't-" I said before he cut me off. "No, God no- I might seem like that but I'm not". I sighed once again.

"I wouldn't take advantage of you...only with your consent" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and that made my headache hurt even more.

Finn pulled out some pills from his dresser and handed me two with a random water bottle. I didn't ask questions because I already knew it was an Advil.

"I'm sorry for taking you to that party, I should've told you not to drink that punch" he said as he fixed his hair a little.

"It's ok, I'm sorry for being a buzzkill" I said after I took a big sip of water. "Won't be going to her parties anytime soon" I said and he chuckled.

"What time is it" I asked. He pulled out his phone and looked: "11:45" he shrugged.

"Fuck" I said as I jumped out his bed and scrambled for my stuff. "What's wrong" he asked.

"My parents don't know where I'm at" I looked down at my phone and noticed that it died. I put on my shoes as Finn watched me rush around.

"Thank you for not leaving me at that party" I said as I gave him a soft hug and ran out his house to mine.

❉ Finn's POV ❉

I smiled as she hugged me. I loved her soft touch. Of course I'd keep her safe. I'd hate for something to happen to her with it being my fault.

A couple seconds after she ran out, my phone started ringing. Iris's picture popped up. I let it ring a few times before I answered.

"Finn, Where are you!" She yelled through the phone. "I'm at my house" I said. "Did you leave with y/n?" She asked. "So what if I did, I wasn't gonna leave her at that table passed out" I said.

"I wouldn't care if she was drowning in her own vomit! You didn't even take care of me when I was drunk, Seriously don't worry about that loser, she's nothing compared to me" she said.

My anger got the best of me and I hung up on her. She doesn't know y/n like I do. I looked around my room and noticed she left one of her rings on my bed.

It was silver with a red stone in it. I put it on my pinky. I'll keep this for a while. I felt my anger go down as I thought about peaches. She always can make me smile

❉ Iris's POV ❉
"Hello?.. HELLO" I yelled into the phone as it signaled that he hung up. "I can't believe he hung up on me" I said as I threw my phone at the wall.

"I mean he's really caring, I've never had a guy keep me safe when I'm drunk" Mille said as she put on some lipgloss.

"It was supposed to be me he was taking care of, instead he's worried about that witch" I said.

"She doesn't seem so bad, she doesn't really talk that much" Mille said. "Um excuse me I didn't know you were on her side!" I said.

"Sides, since when was it a competition" she said starting to annoy me. "It's always a competition when it come to me and a guy, we have to be the hottest couple in school and make everybody envious but she's stepping in the way of this" I said in an obvious tone.

"So your basically using Finn" she asked. "Idk I feel like I might like him" I said not really thinking about it. "

"It doesn't matter, that y/n girl doesn't know when to stop, I'm gonna make her pay" I smiled as I thought of a brilliant idea. Mille rolled her eyes and left my room. What's gotten into her. She's supposed to be my best friend but she's being weird lately.

❉ Monday ❉
❉ Peaches POV ❉

I was surprised when my parents gave me a warning. I was getting ready for school and brushed out my hair. I grabbed my book bag and started walking to school.

As I walked through the doors, I seen Iris and Finn hugged up against the lockers. She looked my way and smirked a little.I didn't really mind her and I started walking to my class.

My classes went by fast and it was time for gym. I ran around the guy by my self then hit the showers before I left.

As I was getting out I reached for my towl and wrapped it around me. I looked around or my clothes and they were no where to be found.

I started to panic. I looked for my bag at that wasn't even there. The door flew open with a few giggles. I looked up and seen Iris holding my clothes and Sophia holding my bag.

They started running and I came after them. They all ran through the halls as I was so embarrassed.

Everyone was yelling and and laughing as I started tearing up. They finally ran out the of the school into the yard where everyone was at. Laughs went all around the air as I died of embarrassment.

Iris threw my clothes in the school fountain while Sophia emptied my book bag on the ground.

I gripped my towel so hard as everyone started laughing and I started crying. How could someone be so cruel. I wanted to do something but I just couldn't

"Aww we made her cry, next time don't fuck with me" she smirked as everyone recorded it. I was frozen in my place not knowing what to do.

"Seriously Iris, What the hell is wrong with you" Mille said as she stood next to me. She handed me her jacket.

"Mille you knew exactly what was going on, she got what she deserved" Iris said. " Your sick, I can't believe I was ever your friend, your the only witch here" Mille said. The whole crowd "ooh'ed"and "ahh'ed" as Iris's smirk whipped off her face.

"Well your nothing without me, if it wasn't for me, you'd be a loser just like her" she said. "I'd rather be like her than be sad and pathetic like you" Mille said as she walked away and grabbed my hand and walked back into the school.

"I'm so sorry y/n, you didn't deserve this" Mille said as we sat in the locker room.

"Why did you do that, Why are you even talking to me" I said as I was still crying. "Because no one should have to deal with her shit, I've always wanted to talk to you but Iris only let us talk to guys and her. She's a terrible person, and it took me a while to realize" she said.

She held my hand and said. " I'll be your friend".