Chapter 28

Lizzy's POV

Just relax." Ben said softly.

"I'm trying."

"How does it feel?"

"It feels good." I replied.

"Is this good?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, right there. Don't stop." I took a deep breath. "Go faster, Ben."

Ben grunted. "Lizzy, massages are meant to be slow not fast. Any faster and it could be considered physical abuse. My fingers are about to cramp up." He complained.

After having ice cream, we came back to Ben's grandparent's house and hung out with them for a while before we came upstairs to get ready for bed. For some reason my back has been occasionally aching since I haven't done much physical or strenuous activity since my surgery. My muscles felt so tense. So here I was laying on my stomach in the guest room on the bed and Ben was giving me a back massage that wasn't going how I expected. I lifted myself up. "Sorry if I'm being impatient."

Ben sighed in defeat. "I thought a massage would help loosen you up a bit. You're really tense. Is anything bothering you at all?" He asked me.

I pondered for a moment. "No. Surprisingly I am actually feeling pretty Gucci." I did a mini dance with my shoulders to prove my point.

Ben chuckled. "Well, maybe try doing yoga or something."

"Now you just want an excuse to look at my butt." I rolled my eyes.

"I won't deny that." He said as he straddled me and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync with one another. His tongue ran across my bottom lip begging for entry and I granted it.

Then suddenly I had a revelation and I gasped. "I need to dance!" I haven't danced in a few weeks and it's the longest I've gone without doing so. Maybe I was just dance deprived. I looked at Ben and he just seemed startled at my sudden burst of excitement.

I played some Cardi B and was dancing around the room with Ben as my audience. He seemed entirely entertained and I was feeling great. When I was done I was tired.

"Okay, time for bed." I said as I went over to my bags and took out my shorts and oversized tshirt. I was facing the wall but turned around briefly and caught a glimpse of Ben who was shirtless. His 8 pack abs looking so defined. I had to wipe the drool escaping my mouth. Gosh he was such a babe!

I changed quickly and as I was slipping my t shirt on I heard Ben say, "You are a goddess." I looked at him and he was licking his lips seductively. I felt my face grow hot. We have been dating for over nearly 7 months now. how does he still make me blush?

He was already making himself comfortable in the bed. I slid under the comforter next to him and tugged at comforter, "You're hogging it all."

"No, I'm not. It's not my fault your butt needs more."

"Fuck you, Benji." I spat.

"Fuck you, Lizzy." He retorted. We stared at each other coldly before he said, "Can I have a kiss?"

"Yeah." I leaned down and kissed him before resting my head on his bare chest. He hated sleeping with a shirt on, but I just thought he wanted an excuse to show off his hot bod. The heat radiating from his skin made me feel so warm and relaxed.

Then thoughts swirled in my mind, "Ben?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"We will graduate in almost a year and go off to college. I don't know how I'm going to deal with being away from you." I admitted.