Chapter Three

*Your P.O.V.*

I pushed through crowds of people to find my way to Kenny and the rest of the guys.

"Shut up you stupid Jew!" I heard a particularly annoying voice yell.

My search was suddenly filled with meaning as I followed the sound of Kyle and Eric's arguing.  Finally, I spotted the large orange parka and my shoving though people got quite more aggressive, and I jumped on his back. 

"I missed you so much!" I squealed.

"Holy shit," he muttered in shock of my sudden weight.

I hopped off him and made me way to face him.  He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him and heatedly kissed me. 

"Hey! No PDA in the hallways!" PC principal yelled from the other end of the hall.

I instantly pulled away, giggling.

"I missed you," he whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

Man this felt right.

"Hey, Kyle what's your first period?" I heard an unfamiliar female voice ask.

I turned around to see a girl I've never seen before.  She was shorter than me and had long wavy black hair that reached to the small of her back.  She had tan skin and very big brown eyes that were accompanied by her big soft lips.  She was curvy too, in all the right places.  This girl was gorgeous.

Who was this?

The look of confusion and disgust had to be obvious since Kenny even picked up on it. 

"Oh, babe, this is Vic.  I met her this summer.  She moved to my neighborhood.  I think you're going to love her," Kenny smiled.

You met her.  She moved to YOUR neighborhood.

"It's great to finally meet you.  Kenny talks about you all to time," she grinned.

I forced a smile, "Great to meet you too."

We walked down the hall and I keep my eyes piercing into this "Vic" girl as she swayed her ass down the hall in front of the boys.  She spent her time talking with Kyle and Stan, but I wrapped my arm around Kenny's just in case.