Chapter Thirteen

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I didn't even know what to do at this point.  I wanted to see (Y/N), but I needed to die to do that.  I also needed to avoid Vic at all costs, which probably meant avoiding my friends.  

I'll tell them what happened after I talk to (Y/N)....somehow...

A laugh.  I heard her laugh. 

Where?  Is it just me playing tricks on myself?

I heard it again, and I knew she had come back.  I rushed down the halls, shoving through people, and blowing others off.  Then I saw the (h/c) haired girl.

A wave of relief went through me as I approached her.

"(Y/N), I need to talk to you," I sighed.

She turned to face me, "You are the last person I want to talk to.  I know Kenny.  You can fuck off."

She rolled her eyes and walked off with Wendy and Bebe.

Since when did she hang around those two?  Since when did she know?  She had to have seen.  She was wrong though.  I love her.  I love her so damn much.

I was crying, but that was the least of my problems, "(Y/N), wait!"

She didn't even turn around, just kept walking.

"Kenny?" a voice behind me asked.

I turned around to see Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Vic, and I lost it.  I couldn't help it.

"Look what you did," I snapped at Vic.

"Bro, what's up with you?" Kyle asked, putting his arm around Vic as a form of protection. 

"No Kyle, this- this slut of a girl broke up (Y/N) and me," I glared at him. 

"How does she even know?" Vic narrowed her eyes.

Kyle took his arm off her, "Wait, what?" 

"How does she- doesn't matter how she found out.  All that matters is that you are a whore.  Kyle, she basically attacked me last night for dick," I explained, at this point the entire hall was looking.

"To be fair he told me he'd love to," Vic rolled her eyes.

Kyle looked disgusted but not nearly as much as (Y/N).

"You said what to her?" (Y/N) asked, tearing up.